Android Healthbar visual glitches.

PocketForge

Sry for bad english. Hello everyone. I have a small indie game for android in which I often use healthbars, but in several devices that healthbar often breaks and deforms. How i can fix it?photo_2021-06-06_12-19-20.jpg

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
How are you drawing it? That looks like it's being made with primitives and one of the coords is not being correctly set. If you're using the default draw_healthbar() function, then it would possibly be a bug and should be reported to YYG. If it's not using that function, then we need a bit more information on how you've programmed the drawing.

PocketForge

How are you drawing it? That looks like it's being made with primitives and one of the coords is not being correctly set. If you're using the default draw_healthbar() function, then it would possibly be a bug and should be reported to YYG. If it's not using that function, then we need a bit more information on how you've programmed the drawing.
Yep i use draw_healthbar

Amon

What are the values of mpw2 and mpw?

I can't reproduce this in my test project. Are you using the latest beta?

Last edited:

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
It seems strange to ask, but which phone are you running the game on? Does this phone have a GPU? Are you drawing something over the healthbar by mistake? Has this started to happen recently or has it always been like this since the first time you made it?

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
Anyway, a good and better alternative is for you to use custom healthbars, take advantage of the new feature in Game Maker Studio 2: Nine Slices! It's pretty easy to implement and you'll get professional results. :)

PocketForge

Anyway, a good and better alternative is for you to use custom healthbars, take advantage of the new feature in Game Maker Studio 2: Nine Slices! It's pretty easy to implement and you'll get professional results. :)

Seems like my problem caused by engine errors and at this moment i can't fix it. Thank you anyway