• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Asset - Project Freelancer Timer (Calculate your customer's price automatically!) - FREE

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games

Are you a Freelancer and when charging your customers you always need to do calculations? It is no longer necessary, just open the program, set the price and click on play!
Time is calculated by hours, cents count too!

FEATURES:

• Language system using structs (It detects the system language automatically and you can define with the function as well);
  • Smaller timer shows hours and minutes;
  • Bigger timer show minutes;
  • Play / Pause / Restart;
  • Take a screenshot (is useful when charging the customer); Only the middle information is displayed;
  • Set your own currency;
  • Shows the time it started (based on the time of the computer);
  • An indicator line (for easy viewing that is active or not).

GET IT ON ITCH.IO (FREE + Source + HTML5 Demo) | Foxy Of Jungle (Get more amazing assets!)
GET IT ON YOYOGAMES MARKETPLACE

There is a .zip with the project executable and the source [the source is for Game Maker Studio 2]. Everything is in a .yyz file, just open it with GMS 2. (File > Open Project).
You cannot resell the project, the use is personal. This is a free asset, although it is supported, updates will not be taken as a preference.

Thanks!

Last edited:

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
# UPDATE [ 05/27/2021 ]

o What's New:
  • HTML5 DEMO!!!
  • [NEW] Language System using structs
  • [NEW] Many improvements
  • [NEW] Code formatting style
  • [FIX] Code improvements

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:

Bingdom

Googledom
10 minutes does not equate to $1.4

10/60 = 0.166 * 14 = $2.333

With the web browser, the time pauses if you minimize / tab away.

See the image.
1622283649289.png

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
10 minutes does not equate to $1.4

10/60 = 0.166 * 14 = $2.333

With the web browser, the time pauses if you minimize / tab away.

See the image.
Oh, I see, you're right about the 10 minutes formula, thanks, I'll fix that. (However, this is only visual and actually doesn't have any problem with the actual timer).
The HTML5 version is expected to not work if you unfocus the application, but one way I could fix this is maybe if I use delta time or use the system time, I will see. Thanks!