name of old pc game?

rthur

Hello, I'm trying to find an old pc game, 90's I believe.

It features a yellow round character with arms and legs. the view is topdown.

You help him reach the exit of rooms by pushing blocks, collecting keys, avoiding cracks in the floors.

It's 2d/3d looking.

It was'nt a pac-man game.

Metzger

Supaplex is not yellow but its the same kind of game. Also multiple clones of that games have been made. But Supaplex is the best of them I recommend that. It has been even ported to steam.

rthur

Supaplex is not yellow but its the same kind of game. Also multiple clones of that games have been made. But Supaplex is the best of them I recommend that. It has been even ported to steam.
It's kind of like this game, but simpler, there aren't as many squares/objects

Was it Rocks'n'Diamonds?
1622445634352.png

If it's not that, it might be one of the million Sokoban clones, which Rocks'n'Diamonds is one of. If the gameplay is almost identical to that Peterbox game you linked, you're going to be searching for a needle in a haystack.

EDIT: Might also be Chip's Challenge.

SumireK

Heyyy! I was trying to find a game and i came across your description that matched my memories also and i think i found it! made an account here just to let you know that could be: Wonderland Secret World ☺

ReignOnU

Not sure if I should make a seperate thread for this or not. But there was an old PC game top down with tanks, called Zulu tanks or something. But I cannot find it. And it had semi-3d maybe 2.5d gfx iirc.

I don't think it was this but maybe it was:
The one I played seemed a lot more colorful but it was a long time ago.