GMC Jam Discussion The Fuzzy GMC Jam 41 Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
Well, we are still three weeks away from the jam's start! It would be a little early to get the theme confirmed already :)
It happened last Jam. I don't remember just how close it was but I think it was like 2 or 3 weeks in advance. And the last Jam was GREAT!!!! Nothing bad happened, so I don't see an issue.

D

Deleted member 16767

ALL MUST DIE?
ALL MUST SEE?
ALL MUST LIE?
ALL MUST TIE?

Whoops didn't count it correctly. Good that I got it wrong, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
May I remind you all that the Jam and its relevant topics are not exempt from the general "no profanity" guideline...? :)

If the theme actually included anything of the sort, I'd have to introduce Evan to our special disciplinary spanking program as well as the funnel bonus treatment. So I'm pretty sure it doesn't include anything like that... right Evan??

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
Well, ANTI-MISSILE is out since it is officially a space instead of a dash. I'm not sure if we can assume there isn't another space in there though either.

I'm heavily leaning towards that second word being either missile or message still(even if Evan put "message" in the video, it still may be there).

That first word.....
AUNT
AGED
ABLE
I don't really know...and there are too many A*** words to spend time looking down a guesser list.

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
May I remind you all that the Jam and its relevant topics are not exempt from the general "no profanity" guideline...? :)

If the theme actually included anything of the sort, I'd have to introduce Evan to our special disciplinary spanking program as well as the funnel bonus treatment. So I'm pretty sure it doesn't include anything like that... right Evan??
THE THEME CONTAINS NO MENTION TO ANY HUMAN BODY PARTS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.