• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Update your app to Google Play billing Library 3 or newer by Nov 1

S

SharedDreams

Hello everyone, I received this message in my mail, I do not sell anything in my apps nor will I do it but apparently it is a mandatory action for everyone, Game Maker has this solved? Thanks

GeorgeSaint

Same thing, and i don't understand what i have to update, delete, or create.
- Updated Android Studio
- I did separately delete billing extension or IAP ex.
- Compile in VM & YYC
PlayMarket say = Google Play’s Billing Library old

Mool

They are aware of it. You need to wait for a new GooglePlayBilling Libary. (if you sell anything)

Also @SharedDreams, why do you implement the billing lib, if you dont sell anything? You probably use GoogleServices and forgot to uncheck the billing lib.

curato

Yes, I agree. If don't use billing take all the bill stuff out and do a build without any of that and it will fix your issue.

GeorgeSaint

They are aware of it. You need to wait for a new GooglePlayBilling Libary. (if you sell anything)

Also @SharedDreams, why do you implement the billing lib, if you dont sell anything? You probably use GoogleServices and forgot to uncheck the billing lib.
How can i uncheck?
When i'm adding GoogleExtension it goes as pack, with all extenshions for market

Mool

Open the extension and then remove the useless parts. I for example just use the billing and removed the ads and services part, since I still have them implemented in other extensions.

GeorgeSaint

Open the extension and then remove the useless parts. I for example just use the billing and removed the ads and services part, since I still have them implemented in other extensions.
Please sorry, but what do You mean open extension?
Where? On resource tree, just delete
them?
When i delete something from those GoogleExtension i've errors...

S

SharedDreams

I understand! Thank you all for your help messages, they sent me a YOYO message saying they will update the extension, anyway I hope it works to remove that part because I am not interested in selling anything in my games, I just use Admob. When I do that I will report it here, you are all very kind :)