• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

"Please complete your profile to continue." Error GMS2

It's been a while since I last used GameMaker Studio, and today I decided I wanted to make a new project. So I open GameMaker, login, then it says invalid session. So I log in again, and now it says "Please complete your profile to continue." I press on the update profile, look at it, then try to just press save. NOW it says that my email address in invalid, even though I used it to make this account in the first place. EDIT: Man, I missed the GMC Jam D: I was really looking foward to this.

Attachments

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Did you use the exact same spelling, including capitalization? This is important.

For further information, please refer to the official announcement:

Did you use the exact same spelling, including capitalization? This is important.

For further information, please refer to the official announcement:
First of all thanks for replying! If you are referring to the email, yes I have the exact same capitalization. It is all lowercase in gmail (I just barely looked), and logging in with my username has the same results. EDIT: Also, my password has at least one capitol, lowercase, and special character, and number.

Amon

Does your password have any special characters not allowed by the system?

If your old password does, then update your password to only include allowed characters.

Sorry for double post, but this is in case you don't see the edit: I think my password is less than 8 characters, so I will fix that. EDIT: It doesn't allow me to go into password settings. It says that my email is invalid... WHAT DO I DO.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Nocturne is no longer a YYG employee and will probably not be able to assist you with user account issues, neither on the community nor on the main site. I suggest to directly contact the helpdesk, as he has no ties with them anymore and the GMC is a whole separate entity. ;)