Android How to export the font and ini files?

When I create the executable (APK), I run into 2 problems:

1st - no text appears in the game.

That's because the font is not exported with the APK.

2nd - the game does not recognize any ini file.

For desktop I upload the ini files together with the game's executable (zipped file), but it doesn't make sense to do this for mobile, since the game will be available in the play store.

Some places where I looked for a solution, but didn't find it:

Tyg

On the font do you have COPY TO PROJECT checked?
by default it is off and wont be included (i Think it should be the other way around)

They are actually stored as PNG on a texture page
I think you may need a licence to distribute the .ttf depending on the font creators licensing

like chamaeleon said

Last edited:

Mool

I use Included files folder. There you can add files you want to copy to the built app. I add there fonts and my level savegames

On the font do you have COPY TO PROJECT checked?
by default it is off and wont be included (i Think it should be the other way around)

They are actually stored as PNG on a texture page
I think you may need a licence to distribute the .ttf depending on the font creators licensing

like chamaeleon said
I did not find this option, even looking in the advanced options of the source.

Tyg

The option COPY TO PROJECT is on the font
click on the font in your Asset tab
it won't let me post the pic of it, don't know why

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
On 2.2.5 and earlier, the Included Files folder is an asset/resource, similar to the other resources, just a different editor dialog.

On 2.3.0 and later, instead of the above, you just put files into the "datafiles" folder, which is a folder in the project directory. This lets you handle it in the file explorer, and you can change/update these externally and no longer have to re-import them like in 2.2.5 and before. These files work similarly, automatically getting placed into the working_directory of your game.

Tyg

Gamemaker stores the font as a PNG texture page internally. Distributing the actual ttf file
unless you have the vendors permission or made it yourself, will run you into copyright issues
like chamaelon said

I added the font to the included files. Only one was recognized. Since I use the same font 2 times (different sizes).

Sem título.png

Then I saw the box (Copy to project). I removed the font from the included files and checked the box in both fonts, but now the application doesn't even open.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
I'm not sure what you have bugged, but if you are adding the font using the IDE in the font dialogs there, then there is no reason to worry about putting it in the included files. When I first saw you worrying about the included files stuff, I thought you were loading the font later for some reason, which is the reason you might want to have fonts there.

The reason "copy to project" is there is to include the actual font in the project. Normally, when you create a font asset/resource, it renders the glyphs to a raster graphics, and then adds that to the texture pages along with the rest of the sprites, etc... This is why you have to create multiple sizes, because it pre-renders the graphics. It does not normally actually carry the font with the project, or the game exports. This is actually a good thing, as when you use a font you purchased, you typically have permission to use the font in projects and renders, but you don't have the right to actually distribute the font. Using the normal method of doing this, you are only using the font to render the glyphs out, and not distributing it. Normally, that works fine for games.

As far as your issue with the font not drawing, we would need to see the code you are using to actually draw the text. There are multiple possibilities. Is it possible that the font doesn't have all the characters you are trying to render? Those pictures show you using characters 32 to 255, but I doubt most fonts have the full of a range. And I'm not sure what GM actually does in those circumstances. It would in theory let you know and fix the range for you, but I really don't know what actually happens. After seeing the code, I may be able to figure something else out.

As far as the issue you are having with INIs...the normal process is not to include default INIs anywhere(included files or otherwise). The normal way to do it is have the game when it runs check if the INI is there. If it is, it loads it. If it isn't(which happens if the game is ran for the first time after downloading, like from the Play Store), then it creates a NEW INI file, using default settings, and then proceeds. Then the next time it runs, the INI will be there. I saw you mention level save files as well. If that is data you are using to actually design/create the levels, then it makes sense to include that with the included files. But if it is data like save games from the player, then it would work similar to the INIs.

I'm not sure what you have bugged, but if you are adding the font using the IDE in the font dialogs there, then there is no reason to worry about putting it in the included files. When I first saw you worrying about the included files stuff, I thought you were loading the font later for some reason, which is the reason you might want to have fonts there.

The reason "copy to project" is there is to include the actual font in the project. Normally, when you create a font asset/resource, it renders the glyphs to a raster graphics, and then adds that to the texture pages along with the rest of the sprites, etc... This is why you have to create multiple sizes, because it pre-renders the graphics. It does not normally actually carry the font with the project, or the game exports. This is actually a good thing, as when you use a font you purchased, you typically have permission to use the font in projects and renders, but you don't have the right to actually distribute the font. Using the normal method of doing this, you are only using the font to render the glyphs out, and not distributing it. Normally, that works fine for games.

As far as your issue with the font not drawing, we would need to see the code you are using to actually draw the text. There are multiple possibilities. Is it possible that the font doesn't have all the characters you are trying to render? Those pictures show you using characters 32 to 255, but I doubt most fonts have the full of a range. And I'm not sure what GM actually does in those circumstances. It would in theory let you know and fix the range for you, but I really don't know what actually happens. After seeing the code, I may be able to figure something else out.

As far as the issue you are having with INIs...the normal process is not to include default INIs anywhere(included files or otherwise). The normal way to do it is have the game when it runs check if the INI is there. If it is, it loads it. If it isn't(which happens if the game is ran for the first time after downloading, like from the Play Store), then it creates a NEW INI file, using default settings, and then proceeds. Then the next time it runs, the INI will be there. I saw you mention level save files as well. If that is data you are using to actually design/create the levels, then it makes sense to include that with the included files. But if it is data like save games from the player, then it would work similar to the INIs.
The font works perfectly in the desktop version.

OUTPUT:

"cmd" /c subst Z: "D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\GMS2CACHE"

elapsed time 00:00:00.0551228s for command "cmd" /c subst Z: "D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\GMS2CACHE" started at 02/16/2021 19:58:33
"cmd" /c subst Y: "D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP"

elapsed time 00:00:00.0548176s for command "cmd" /c subst Y: "D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP" started at 02/16/2021 19:58:33
"cmd" /c subst X: "C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\runtimes\runtime-2.3.1.409"

elapsed time 00:00:00.0599563s for command "cmd" /c subst X: "C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\runtimes\runtime-2.3.1.409" started at 02/16/2021 19:58:33
"C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.3.1.409/bin/Igor.exe" -j=8 -options="D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -v -- Android Package

Loaded Macros from D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\GMS2CACHE\Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\macros.json
Options: X:/bin\platform_setting_defaults.json
Options: D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Roaming/GameMakerStudio2\icmgc98_956961\local_settings.json
Options: D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\GMS2CACHE\Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\targetoptions.json
Setting up the Asset compiler
X://bin/GMAssetCompiler.exe /c /mv=1 /zpex /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=0 /j=8 /gn="Brasmotor 1 Full" /td="Y:/" /cd="Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C" /zpuf="D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Roaming/GameMakerStudio2\icmgc98_956961" /m=android /tgt=8 /studio /nodnd /cfg="Default" /fU="Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\functionsUsed.txt" /o="Y:/Brasmotor_1_Full_30333993_VM" /optionsini="Y:/Brasmotor_1_Full_30333993_VM\options.ini" /cvm /baseproject="X:/BaseProject\BaseProject.yyp" "D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\Brasmotor 1 - Full\Brasmotor 1 Full.yyp" /preprocess="Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C"
We have a Zeus Project!
Found Project Format 2
ProjectFileWatcher:StartWatching:D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\Brasmotor 1 - Full
Started: 16/02/2021 19:58:35
Finished: 16/02/2021 19:58:35
Diff: 00:00:00.7603849
Loaded Project: Brasmotor 1 Full
finished.
Release build
Options: Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\ExtensionOptions.json
PlatformOptions
Options: Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\PlatformOptions.json
Options: Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\MainOptions.json
runtime
OptionsIni
PlatformOptions
X://bin/GMAssetCompiler.exe /c /mv=1 /zpex /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=0 /j=8 /gn="Brasmotor 1 Full" /td="Y:/" /cd="Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C" /zpuf="D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Roaming/GameMakerStudio2\icmgc98_956961" /m=android /tgt=8 /studio /nodnd /cfg="Default" /fU="Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\functionsUsed.txt" /o="Y:/Brasmotor_1_Full_30333993_VM" /optionsini="Y:/Brasmotor_1_Full_30333993_VM\options.ini" /cvm /baseproject="X:/BaseProject\BaseProject.yyp" "D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\Brasmotor 1 - Full\Brasmotor 1 Full.yyp" /arch=54 /bt=exe /rt=vm
Compile Constants...finished.
Remove DnD...finished.
Compile Scripts...finished.
Compile Rooms...finished.
Compile Objects...finished.
Compile Timelines...finished.
Compile Triggers...finished.
Compile Extensions...finished.
Global scripts...finished.
finished.
collapsing enums.
Final Compile...finished.
Saving IFF file... Y:/Brasmotor_1_Full_30333993_VM\Brasmotor 1 Full.zip
Writing Chunk... GEN8
option_game_speed=60
Writing Chunk... OPTN
Writing Chunk... LANG
Writing Chunk... EXTN
Writing Chunk... SOND
Writing Chunk... AGRP
Writing Chunk... SPRT
Writing Chunk... BGND
Writing Chunk... PATH
Writing Chunk... SCPT
Writing Chunk... GLOB
Writing Chunk... SHDR
Writing Chunk... FONT
UnknownFileFormat
Error :: Unable to write resource font_Game
UnknownFileFormat
Error :: Unable to write resource font_Title
Writing Chunk... TMLN
Writing Chunk... OBJT
Writing Chunk... ACRV
Writing Chunk... SEQN
Writing Chunk... TAGS
Writing Chunk... ROOM
Writing Chunk... DAFL
Writing Chunk... EMBI
Writing Chunk... TPAGE
Texture Group - Default
Writing Chunk... TGIN
Writing Chunk... CODE
Writing Chunk... VARI
Writing Chunk... FUNC
Writing Chunk... STRG
Writing Chunk... TXTR
0 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_0.png...
Writing Chunk... AUDO
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=3599,7033
Stats : GMA : sp=48,au=9,bk=0,pt=0,sc=48,sh=0,fo=2,tl=0,ob=3,ro=3,da=20,ex=0,ma=5,fm=0xB20048C40830
AndroidEnvironment
Manifest Permissions
Manifest Metadata
Check GML functions
Licensing
DoSplash
DoIcon
Creating APK D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\Desktop\Brasmotor 1 Full.apk for arch 54
Copying X://android/runner\RootFiles\build.gradle to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\build.gradle...
Copying X://android/runner\RootFiles\gradle.properties to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\gradle.properties...
Copying X://android/runner\RootFiles\settings.gradle to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\settings.gradle...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\build.gradle to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\build.gradle...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\lint.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\lint.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\libs\ini4j-0.5.2.jar to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\libs\ini4j-0.5.2.jar...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\assets\splash.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\assets\splash.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\com\yoyogames\runner\RunnerJNILib.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\yoyogames\runner\RunnerJNILib.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\AdvertisingBase.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\AdvertisingBase.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\DemoGLSurfaceView.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\DemoGLSurfaceView.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\DemoRenderer.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\DemoRenderer.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\DemoRendererGL2.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\DemoRendererGL2.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\ExtensionBase.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\ExtensionBase.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\Gamepad.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\Gamepad.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\IAdExt.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\IAdExt.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\IAdvertising.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\IAdvertising.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\IExtensionBase.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\IExtensionBase.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\IniBundle.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\IniBundle.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\ISocial.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\ISocial.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\RunnerActivity.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\RunnerActivity.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\RunnerAdExt.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\RunnerAdExt.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\RunnerApplication.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\RunnerApplication.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\RunnerKeyboardController.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\RunnerKeyboardController.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\RunnerSocial.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\RunnerSocial.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\RunnerVsyncHandler.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\RunnerVsyncHandler.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\Purchases\IRunnerBilling.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\Purchases\IRunnerBilling.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\java\YYAndroidPackageDomain\YYAndroidPackageCompany\YYAndroidPackageProduct\Purchases\Null\NullBilling.java to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\java\com\company\brasmotorFull\Purchases\Null\NullBilling.java...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\arm64-v8a\libc++_shared.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\arm64-v8a\libc++_shared.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\arm64-v8a\liboboe.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\arm64-v8a\liboboe.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\arm64-v8a\libyoyo.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\arm64-v8a\libyoyo.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\armeabi\libyoyo.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\armeabi\libyoyo.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\armeabi-v7a\libc++_shared.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\armeabi-v7a\libc++_shared.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\armeabi-v7a\liboboe.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\armeabi-v7a\liboboe.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\mips\libyoyo.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\mips\libyoyo.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\mips64\libyoyo.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\mips64\libyoyo.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\x86\libc++_shared.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\x86\libc++_shared.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\x86\liboboe.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\x86\liboboe.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\x86\libyoyo.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\x86\libyoyo.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\x86_64\libc++_shared.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\x86_64\libc++_shared.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\x86_64\liboboe.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\x86_64\liboboe.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\jniLibs\x86_64\libyoyo.so to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\jniLibs\x86_64\libyoyo.so...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-hdpi\icon.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-hdpi\icon.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-hdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-hdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-hdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-hdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-hdpi-v26\icon.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-hdpi-v26\icon.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-ldpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-ldpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-ldpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-ldpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-ldpi-v26\icon.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-ldpi-v26\icon.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-mdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-mdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-mdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-mdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-mdpi-v26\icon.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-mdpi-v26\icon.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-xhdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-xhdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-xhdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-xhdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-xhdpi-v26\icon.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-xhdpi-v26\icon.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-xxhdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-xxhdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-xxhdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-xxhdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-xxhdpi-v26\icon.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-xxhdpi-v26\icon.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-xxxhdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-xxxhdpi-v26\adaptive_bg.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-xxxhdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-xxxhdpi-v26\adaptive_icon.png...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\drawable-xxxhdpi-v26\icon.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\drawable-xxxhdpi-v26\icon.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\layout\main.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\layout\main.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\layout\userpasslayout.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\layout\userpasslayout.xml...
Copying X://android/runner\ProjectFiles\src\main\res\values\strings.xml to Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default\com.company.brasmotorFull\src\main\res\values\strings.xml...
option_android_sync_amazon = False
option_android_display_name = Brasmotor
option_android_version = 1.0.0.0
option_android_tools_from_version = False
option_android_build_tools = 28.0.3
option_android_support_lib = 29.0.0
option_android_target_sdk = 29
option_android_minimum_sdk = 16
option_android_compile_sdk = 29
option_android_package_domain = com
option_android_package_company = company
option_android_package_product = brasmotorFull
option_android_arch_armv7 = True
option_android_arch_x86 = True
option_android_arch_arm64 = True
option_android_arch_x86_64 = True
option_android_orient_portrait = False
option_android_orient_portrait_flipped = False
option_android_orient_landscape = True
option_android_orient_landscape_flipped = False
option_android_gamepad_support = False
option_android_lint = False
option_android_install_location = 1
option_android_sleep_margin = 4
option_android_splash_screens_landscape = ${base_options_dir}/android/splash/landscape.png
option_android_splash_screens_portrait = ${base_options_dir}/android/splash/portrait.png
option_android_splash_time = 0
option_android_launchscreen_fill = 0
option_android_splashscreen_background_colour = 255
option_android_tv_banner = ${base_options_dir}/android/tv_banner.png
option_android_interpolate_pixels = False
option_android_screen_depth = 1
option_android_device_support = 1
option_android_scale = 0
option_android_texture_page = 2048x2048
option_android_icon_ldpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons/ldpi.png
option_android_icon_mdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons/mdpi.png
option_android_icon_hdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons/hdpi.png
option_android_icon_xhdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons/xhdpi.png
option_android_icon_xxhdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons/xxhdpi.png
option_android_icon_xxxhdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons/xxxhdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptive_generate = True
option_android_icon_adaptive_ldpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons_adaptive/ldpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptive_mdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons_adaptive/mdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptive_hdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons_adaptive/hdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptive_xhdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons_adaptive/xhdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptive_xxhdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons_adaptive/xxhdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptive_xxxhdpi = ${options_dir}/android/icons_adaptive/xxxhdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptivebg_ldpi = ${base_options_dir}/android/icons_adaptivebg/ldpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptivebg_mdpi = ${base_options_dir}/android/icons_adaptivebg/mdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptivebg_hdpi = ${base_options_dir}/android/icons_adaptivebg/hdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptivebg_xhdpi = ${base_options_dir}/android/icons_adaptivebg/xhdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptivebg_xxhdpi = ${base_options_dir}/android/icons_adaptivebg/xxhdpi.png
option_android_icon_adaptivebg_xxxhdpi = ${base_options_dir}/android/icons_adaptivebg/xxxhdpi.png
option_android_use_facebook = False
option_android_facebook_id =
option_android_facebook_app_display_name =
option_android_google_cloud_saving = False
option_android_google_services_app_id =
option_android_permission_write_external_storage = True
option_android_permission_read_phone_state = False
option_android_permission_network_state = False
option_android_permission_internet = False
option_android_permission_bluetooth = False
option_android_permission_record_audio = False
option_android_application_tag_inject =
option_android_google_apk_expansion = False
option_android_google_dynamic_asset_delivery = False
option_android_google_licensing_public_key =
option_android_tv_isgame = True
parent =
resourceVersion = 1.0
name = Android
tags = System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Object]
resourceType = GMAndroidOptions
usesShaders = False
Deleting armeabi
Deleting mips
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c "subst W: "Z:/Brasmotor__74207A27_B400B04C\Android\Default" && W: && cd \com.company.brasmotorFull && "X://android/runner\gradle\gradlew" build assembleRelease -x lint "
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileDebugAidl NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:createDebugCompatibleScreenManifests UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:extractDeepLinksDebug UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:processDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileDebugSources UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileDebugShaders NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeDebugAssets
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeDebugJavaResource UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:dexBuilderDebug UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:checkDebugDuplicateClasses UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:multiDexListDebug UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeDexDebug UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeDebugJniLibFolders UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:validateSigningDebug UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeDebugNativeLibs UP-TO-DATE

> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:stripDebugDebugSymbols
WARNING: Support for ANDROID_NDK_HOME is deprecated and will be removed in the future. Use android.ndkVersion in build.gradle instead.
Support for ANDROID_NDK_HOME is deprecated and will be removed in the future. Use android.ndkVersion in build.gradle instead.

> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:packageDebug
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:assembleDebug
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:javaPreCompileRelease UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:extractDeepLinksRelease UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:processReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:processReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:checkReleaseDuplicateClasses UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:dexBuilderRelease UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:multiDexListRelease UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeDexRelease UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileReleaseShaders NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeReleaseAssets
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeReleaseJavaResource UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:collectReleaseDependencies UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:sdkReleaseDependencyData UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:mergeReleaseNativeLibs UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:validateSigningRelease UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:packageRelease
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:assembleRelease
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:assemble
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:preDebugUnitTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:javaPreCompileDebugUnitTest UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileDebugUnitTestJavaWithJavac NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:processDebugUnitTestJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:testDebugUnitTest NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:preReleaseUnitTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:javaPreCompileReleaseUnitTest UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:compileReleaseUnitTestJavaWithJavac NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:processReleaseUnitTestJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:testReleaseUnitTest NO-SOURCE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:test UP-TO-DATE
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:check
> Task :com.company.brasmotorFull:build

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 13s
46 actionable tasks: 6 executed, 40 up-to-date

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe DONE (0)
C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe /d W:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe DONE (0)
D:\Users\Boneco_Sinforoso\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb kill-server

D:\Users\Boneco_Sinforoso\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb DONE (0)
Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:00:22.7501234s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.3.1.409/bin/Igor.exe" -j=8 -options="D:\Usuários\Boneco Sinforoso\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -v -- Android Package started at 02/16/2021 19:58:33
"cmd" /c subst Z: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0498979s for command "cmd" /c subst Z: /d started at 02/16/2021 19:58:56
"cmd" /c subst Y: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0599923s for command "cmd" /c subst Y: /d started at 02/16/2021 19:58:56
"cmd" /c subst X: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0599889s for command "cmd" /c subst X: /d started at 02/16/2021 19:58:56
SUCCESS: Package Program Complete

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
Then I guess you will need to make a dedicated topic in the Tech Support section just about the font issue. It wouldn't be a bad idea if you make a new project just with that font and a room that tries using it, just to see if you can reproduce it as well. If you can, then it is a sure thing you can send in as a bug report as well.