Discussion Pizza tastes

Kyon

I've been a 4-cheese-man all my life.
But now I'm leaning towards Funghi (without meat, just mozzarella & champignon)

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
I'm a simple Pepperoni man myself...just that it needs TONS of the pepperoni. I can also do bacon, either Canadian Bacon(basically ham) or "regular" bacon as long as its not just little balls of fat(which happens too often when you get bacon on pizza at places). I also typically do light sauce, and if a place has cheddar, I don't mind doing both mozzarela and Cheddar cheeses, which is what I do when I make a frozen pizza at home.

I'm a really picky eater too. So I don't like hardly any other ingredients that people put on pizza.

Chicago style pizza. Either thin crust or deep dish. I'm a Texas gal, never lived in Illinois let alone Chicago. But I will say Chicagoans know how to make a KILLER pizza. It's always been on point.
And one day I'd love to fly over to Italy to see what level of awesome their pies are at. ^_^

Joe Ellis

Mine is meat feast, or american hot (from Aldi), both are thin crust. Then I add:
white pepper
cumin
turmeric
chilli powder
hot pepper sauce (ideally Tabasco, but there are many imitations, one drop per pepperoni slice. (Same great taste in every bite!))

Pizza is almost like a religion for me, who needs god when you've got pizza?

Omg I just realized there's one in my freezer just waiting to be manually seasoned by the spice king < it's what I call myself, and I truely am, no one makes spicy food like I do.

Last edited:

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
I have tried several different types. Supreme is ok. Canadian bacon is ok, sausage and/or mushrooms are ok, cheese pizza is ok, Hawaiian is... weird, chicken BBQ pizza can go f*ck itself.
If we're just talking about eating from an ordinary pizza place like Papa John or Dominoes, my favorite is just plain ol' pepperoni pizza, ideally with lots of pepperoni.
However, the best pizza I ever had is the chicken ranchero pizza that comes from a gourmet pizza place called "Magpies" from my town of birth, Tucson, Arizona.
Sadly, I now live in North Texas, which has made Magpies Gourmet Pizza rather inaccessible. XD

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
If we're just talking about eating from an ordinary pizza place like Papa John or Dominoes, my favorite is just plain ol' pepperoni pizza, ideally with lots of pepperoni.
This is what I do too.

Sadly, I now live in North Texas, which has made Magpies Gourmet Pizza rather inaccessible. XD
I know there are a few places here in Dallas, but none of them were good enough to leave a mark on me that I can remember them.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Best pizza in the world:

Spanish chorizo
Scottish (mature!) cheddar
extra onion
extra bell peppers

Honestly it's the most amazing combination in the entire world, and just happens to mix the two best things to come out of the two best countries in the world. :)

EXTRA LARGE IMAGE FOR THE LOLS

(PS: When I make it, it has triple the chorizo and cheese shown in that image...)

Xer0botXer0

Senpai
hory sheep, i hate it when they add too much garlic or onion to a pizza.
Or when the pizza falls off of its base.
Or when the pizza's thin
Or when the pizza is late and not free

BiTrunade

Best pizza in the world:

Spanish chorizo
Scottish (mature!) cheddar
extra onion
extra bell peppers

Honestly it's the most amazing combination in the entire world, and just happens to mix the two best things to come out of the two best countries in the world. :)

EXTRA LARGE IMAGE FOR THE LOLS

(PS: When I make it, it has triple the chorizo and cheese shown in that image...)

Did you use a mobile camera or a DSLR? The picture is so good it feels like a picture from a cooking book. A very fancy one.

B

bitwiseOperator

Discovered Talia recently... real Neapolitan pizza imported directly. Amazing.

devKathy

Nobody mentioned deep dish. How do you guys feel about it? Is it "real pizza"? I know there's a debate about it... :D🍕