SOLVED YYC is tripping balls and won't render the correct sprite.

This beyond me. The two screenshots are supposed to be identical. No matter what I try, the YYC export won't display the correct sprite. I tried renaming the sprite assets and it still won't do.
One is poetically called "spr_cursor", and the other "spr_gui_panel", so I really don't know how it could confuse the two...Any idea? This is a very small project still, so I highly doubt there's some sort of naming conflict in here.
image20.png

P

ParodyKnaveBob

Howdy, Slow Fingers,

I understand (via @Nocturne) the YYC is more sensitive to cache issues. Have you tried clearing the cache (little brush icon) to see if that just magically fixes everything for you?

(Otherwise, I suspect the way a value gets assigned could be messed up and accidentally working on the VM export.)

I hope this helps,

Howdy, Slow Fingers,

I understand (via @Nocturne) the YYC is more sensitive to cache issues. Have you tried clearing the cache (little brush icon) to see if that just magically fixes everything for you?

(Otherwise, I suspect the way a value gets assigned could be messed up and accidentally working on the VM export.)

I hope this helps,
Yeah, brooming the cache did nothing, but a hard computer restart finally did the trick!
I got scared for a second here, which ironically is the most stimulated I've been since last March šŸ˜‚
Thanks man!