How are you currently viewing the GMC?

How are you viewing the GMC *right now?*

• Small screen. Phone/Tablet

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Large screen: Computer Monitor/TV

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
Just wondering how everyone views the GMC (and thus....my game screenshots, lol)
I was just thinking about how most people probably view my stuff on a phone on Twitter and stuff, and wondered what the case was here. Respond honestly with what you're viewing the GMC with right now for the clearest results overall!

Let's see how everyone sees, hahah! =D
Use the poll above!

I hope you got the poll approved otherwise @Nocturne 's gonna be upset
For your information, I did have the poll approved. By @TsukaYuriko. Before the poll was started, even, because I totally knew that it was a rule that we needed to have polls approved! šŸ˜…
Also: dang, the computer users are totally outnumbering the mobile users here. As expected from a programming forum! :D

On Twitter, the polls are much more evenly split, with the mobile users winning! O:

With such a small userbase, I don't think "how are you viewing the GMC right this second" is going to produce useful results. I had to vote Phone since I had literally just woken up and was still in bed. That's pretty much the only time I use the GMC on my phone. 99.9% of my time on the GMC is on PC.

Also, Twitter is a different story since the UI is designed around mobile. The desktop UI is purposefully gimped to make the mobile version more attractive.

On phone. The mobile experience for the GMC is actually quite good. Never have had any problems with it.
Navigating profile posts with chains of comments is freaking annoying on Android Chrome. Don't know what causes it, but occasionally, long-pressing will move the screen to a different location. Have to scroll back down to what you were typing, but have fun not accidentally disabling the cursor you were just trying to move...

Where's the "Yes" option? I use both my phone and my pc to access this forum in equal parts.
There isn't one. The poll question is "how are you viewing the GMC right now," because I don't trust anyone to accurately estimate exactly how much time they spend between each, so I figured just having everyone respond how they were currently viewing it would get more accurate results, hahah. I also use the forum on both "about equally," but I wouldn't be surprised if actual metrics told me otherwise. X'D

With such a small userbase, I don't think "how are you viewing the GMC right this second" is going to produce useful results. I had to vote Phone since I had literally just woken up and was still in bed. That's pretty much the only time I use the GMC on my phone. 99.9% of my time on the GMC is on PC.
You might be right, hahah. That's fine, though. This poll is mostly just for my curiosity... it's okay if it's not completely accurate! Thanks for voting according to the poll rules, even though you disagreed with the polling method!