Android The Seasonal Twelve

D

DarkArtJason

Released for Android and Windows 10 !!!

The Seasonal Twelve have made it! This is the last game of the season and it comes down to this one last play to determine who will be crowned Champions!!! Its a toss up as to who will grab The Championship Title this year! Get Ready For Non Stop Action! Its a game that is sure to keep the audience on the edge of their seats ! The opposing team's defense has been impenetrable this season! But The Seasonal Twelve are boldly stepping up to the challenge! The best of the best have been gathered for this final game! Every man will be getting in on the action! With both team's Egos so inflated the playing field is sure to turn into a battlefield! Referees will be keeping a sharp eye on every move! Will The Seasonal Twelve leap over their competition to victory? Or will their revails shot down their dreams of being crown the champions? The Ball is off and it is...it is...???
HURRY AND GET YOUR TICKET NOW!!! THIS IS A GAME YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS!!!

Get a sneak peek with this Teaser Video to see some of the actional plays football fans are in store for!!!

The Ticket Booths are filling up fast as this Block Busting Event it about to kick this game of the season straight into the history books!!! Time is ticking down and tickets are selling out fast!!! Gets yours now before they are sold out!!!

Main Menu
  • MAIN MENU Button when click on will always return players to this page.
  • EXIT Button will end the game
  • TICKETS OPTION will take players to a Ticket Selection where they will have the option to purchase a ticket of their choice. (Note that on Android version the MAIN MENU page Tickets (except the Standard Ticket) are Locked)
  • GAME TICKET Buttons will take players to the main menu start page of the ticket of their selection. Players with The Season Pass Tickets will be taken to a level Selection page where they will be given the option to continue on any level they have completed.
  • CONTROLER Button will take players to a page to show a diagram of the controls and how to select an option,control the player's moves, and pause the game.
  • SOUND Button will take players to one of three pages. These three pages offer players to see the title name of each sound and hear the sounds played throughout the game by clicking on them.

Ticket Summary
  1. The Standard Ticket allows players to try to defeat the game with no second chances.Players are given three extra men at beginning of the game with the option to collect additional extra men along the way. Once a player runs out of extra men the game is over.
  2. The Field Goal Ticket allows players to have unlimited continues dearing a single game. The player starts out on level one and has unlimited continues throughout the game up until he/she turns the game off were the game resets itself back to level one.
  3. The Seasonal Ticket offers unlimited continues as well as offering players with an option to select and start playing on any of the levels they have completed.
Ticket Availability
  • Ticket 1 is a free ticket for anyone who downloads the game from Google Play Store. Tickets 2 and 3 are IAP tickets on the Android version of the game.
  • Those who play on Windows 10 are offered a one day free trial. The free trial offers full access to all the tickets. After the free trial people are given an option to buy the game at a set price.(This price is subject to change but will not affect those who choose to take advantage of this limited time offer)
Game Controls
With The Seasonal Twelve there are many ways to play the game.Depending on whether you are on Windows 10 Desktop or on Android Mobile Device. With Windows 10 Desktop players have two options in how to control the way they play the game. They can use just the regular Keyboard or a Gamepad. Android players and anyone with a touchscreen device have a all in one Touchscreen option for a more hands on feel of the game.

Desktop Controls:
  • (J) Key To Jump
  • (Spacebar) To Pause
  • (Left Click) To Select
Gamepad Controls:
  • (Gamepad Paddle) To Select Options
  • (Start) To Enter Selected Option
  • (A) Button To Jump
  • (B) Button To Pause
Mobile Device Controls:
  • Touch Screen to Select Any Option
  • (Up Arrow) Touch To Jump
  • ( II ) Touch To Pause
Playing The Game
  • Every player starts out on level one (with an exception of those who have The Seasonal Tickets) were players are thrown straight into the game trying to avoid hitting or getting hit by opposing team members or the spiked balls they throw. They will be continuously faced with a gauntlet of spiked balls that will put their skills to the test as they try to maneuver around them without getting deflated. Its going to be a tough game were The Second Place Trophy will always be there nipping away at your team's dreams of being crowned The Champions.
Front Page News
  • At the beginning and end of every level is The Front Page News. Sports Fan love to see their favorite teams making the front page and The Seasonal Twelve have come to take the Spotlight !!! GO SEASONAL TWELVE !!!
HUD (Heads Up Display)
  • To help players keep track of their score and number of Extra Lives a HUD (Heads Up Display) is shown in the upper right hand side of the screen. The amount of coins collected during the game can be seen next to The 12th Coin image. The Extra Lives are symbolized as small images of Trophies (each representing an extra life) located under the Extra Men image.
Hail Mary (The Playing Ball)
  • This whole game is one Big Hail Mary as the playing ball is thrown in a desperate attempt to win the game and The Seasonal Championship. Each player starts out with three Extra Men. On a wing and a prayer the player tries to maneuver the playing ball up or let it fall to avoid getting deflated.
Beasty Ball
  • With the assistance of a Power Drink the playing ball becomes a Monstrous Beast on the field as it busts through the opposing team's defense popping any Spiked Ball in it's path. But this bust of energy is short lived.
12th Coin
  • The 12th Coin is worth 12 points as players go through the game collecting them. The amount of points a play gathers throughout the game is displayed on the HUD next to the image of the 12th coin.
Opposing Team Member 00
  • When a player bumps into an Opposing Team Member 00 or get hit with one of the Spiked Balls they throw the player's ball will be popped. If the player has any Extra Men they will get to retry by starting the level all back over again from the beginning. If a player with only The Standard Ticket doesn't have any Extra Men left the game will come to an end. (GAME OVER)
Opposing Team Member 13
  • When a player bumps or gets tackled by an Opposing Team Member 13 the player's ball will be popped. If the player has any Extra Men they will get to retry by starting the level all back over again from the beginning. If a player with only The Standard Ticket doesn't have any Extra Men left the game will come to an end. (GAME OVER)
Opposing Team's Reaching Hand
  • When a player bumps or runs into an Opposing Team's Reaching Hand the player's ball will be popped. If the player has any Extra Men they will get to retry by starting the level all back over again from the beginning. If a player with only The Standard Ticket doesn't have any Extra Men left the game will come to an end. (GAME OVER)
Spiked Ball
  • When a player bumps or hits a Spiked Ball anytime during the game the player's ball will be popped. If the player has any Extra Men they will get to retry by starting the level all back over again from the beginning. If a player with only The Standard Ticket doesn't have any Extra Men left the game will come to an end. (GAME OVER)
Biting Second Place Trophy
  • When a player bumps into a Second Place Biting Trophy or are hit with one of the Tossed Spiked Balls they spit out the player's ball will be popped. If the player has any Extra Men they will get to retry by starting the level all back over again from the beginning. If a player with only The Standard Ticket doesn't have any Extra Men left the game will come to an end. (GAME OVER)
Referees Whistles
  • When a player hits or bumps into a Referee's Whistles it will sound off a airhorn and start the whatever level they are on all back over again from the beginning.
Golden Team Spirit Hamet (Completing A Level)
  • There are twelve levels total in the game (with an exception of a few hidden levels) that a player must complete before moving on to the next one. Each level has that of it's own challenges that get more difficult as each of them attempt to snatch away at any hopes of your team claiming victory. But at the end of every level is a Heavenly Golden Helmet filled with TEAM SPIRIT to give your team the strength to carry onward. As a player completes each Level a small golden hamet is displayed on the left top side of the screen.
Fool's Ball (Friend Or Foe?)
  • Throughout the game players will encounter lots of Fools Balls. Many of them are harmless while a few of them will open up passageways that can't be traveled around other wise. These Fools Balls can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Through them you can open up not only passageways but reveal Extra Men, or Power Drinks. But be warned a few have the ability to end your career by opening up a Career Ending Warp.
Career Ending Warp
  • A Career Ending injury is every athlete's worst fears. Nothing will bring a game to an halt like a Career Ending injury and The Seasonal Twelve is no exception to this. Hidden throughout the game is hidden rooms referred to as Career Ending Injury Warps. Within these Warps plays see a hazy green cloud as everything goes silent. It is as if they are in a comma as they fight to regain conscious and struggle to hold onto what little life they have left.
Glamering Team Spirit Hamet (Exiting The Career Ending Warp)
  • If a player finds themselves in a Career Ending Warp there is a light at the end of the tunnel and is comes in the hazy glowing form of the Team's Spirit. In The Career Ending Injury Warp it appears as if there are many Extra Men. But these are Lost Men that will take away lives rather than give them. If a player loses all the lives in this room the whole game comes to an end. But if they can pull through they'll will be started back at the beginning of whatever level they were on.
Power Drink
  • Power Drink for that extra boost of energy!!! While playing the game players will come across a Power Drink. These Power Drink bring out The Beast within our team players as they gather the strength to smash their way through the opposing team's best defence. This power up comes in the form of a drink brightly flashing the team's colors. But despite the overall feeling of being invincible the power these drinks offer is short term.
Stomper Action
  • Stomper Action is the sudden burst of energy released as a player STOMPS his way through the opposing team's defense. This power up comes in the form of a Golden Cleat and deflates every spiked ball on the screen. The Stomper Action opens up areas that can't be accessed any other way.
Extra Man
  • Extra Man is that extra team player doing whatever he can to assist in winning the game. The Extra Man is a shiny spinning golden image of the playing ball that offers a extra play after the playing ball gets deflated. Some levels offer only a few Extra Men while others can offer up as many as Twelve. The overall total of how many Extra Men a player has at any given time is displayed on the HUD under the image of The Extra Men.
Be careful of the amount of coins you collect on level one. On Level 1 after a player collects 800 in points (67 or more Coins) the Extra Men at end of level turn into Coins
Be careful of the amount of Coins you collect on Level Two. On Level 2 after a player collects 1500 in points (125 or more Coins) the Extra Men turn into Lost Men taking Lives away rather than offer them
Almost every level offers an Extra Man. But Level Twelve is the only level where no Extra Men are offered. For Players who only have The Standard Ticket it is wise to collect as many Extra Men they can on Level Eleven before continuing to Level Twelve.
At the start of each Level the game checks to see how many Extra Men a player has. If a player has 12 or more Extra Men the Extra Men on that level turn into Fools Balls. To collect more Extra Men players need to make sure at the start of the level they have 11 or less Extra Men to collect any additional Extra Men on any given level.

Lost Man
  • Lost Man on the field is no good seeing how he isn't in the right place at the right time. Throughout the game players will come across these Lost Men and will see first hand how they can cost the team the Victorious Win they have been working so desperately hard to achieve. Lost Men appear to look like Extra Men but they are a tornish green color instead. When a player hits one of these Lost Men they will lose one Exter Man.
The Cannon
  • When a player bumps into a Cannon or get hit with one of the Spiked Balls they fire out the player's ball will be popped. If the player has any Extra Men they will get to retry by starting the level all back over again from the beginning. If a player with only The Standard Ticket doesn't have any Extra Men left the game will come to an end. (GAME OVER)
Air Needle
  • When a player shot with a Air Needle anytime during the game the player's ball will be popped. If the player has any Extra Men they will get to retry by starting the level all back over again from the beginning. If a player with only The Standard Ticket doesn't have any Extra Men left the game will come to an end. (GAME OVER)
Puff Ball
  • When a player bumps into a Puff Ball or get hit with one of the Air Needles they shoot out the player's ball will be popped. If the player has any Extra Men they will get to retry by starting the level all back over again from the beginning. If a player with only The Standard Ticket doesn't have any Extra Men left the game will come to an end. (GAME OVER)
Ascending Second Place Trophy
  • The Ascending Second Place Trophy falls out of the sky from nowhere in a desperate attempt to knock or bump players into obstacles such as Spiked Balls or Opposing Team Members. The Ascending Second Place Trophy might only bounce off of players but when it hits or bounces onto a Biting Second Place Trophy it changes Biting Second Place Trophy into a Precariously Second Place Trophy.
    Hidden on Level 12 is a Over Time stopwatch. The Ascending Second Place Trophy if a player can bounce it into the Second Place Trophy after passing through the Referee's Whistles will change The Second Place Trophy in a Over Time power up.
Precariously Second Place Trophy
  • When a player bumps into a Precariously Second Place Trophy or get hit with one of the Triple Air Needles they fire out the player's ball will be popped. If the player has any Extra Men they will get to retry by starting the level all back over again from the beginning. If a player with only The Standard Ticket doesn't have any Extra Men left the game will come to an end. (GAME OVER)
Over Time
  • Over Time can be a good thing when your team is only a point away from winning. This power up gives players the abilities to shatter the Ascending Second Place Trophies that attempt to knock any hopes of scoring the winning point.
Field Goal
  • After making it across the most challenging 12 yards and reaching the Field Goal The Seasonal Twelve will claim their VICTORY !!! At the end of Level 12 it the Field Goal and touching it ends the game and takes players to The Winners Page. Congratulations !!! You are The Seasonal Champions !!!
Graphic Art
  • New Paper image provided by pixabay.
  • All other sketches,doodles,drawings,still image photography,photo manipulations,graphic art, and graphic animations were created and edited by DarkArtJason.
Background Music & Sound Effects
  • Background Music was licensed through melodyloops who provides a wide variety of music genres that offer a quick and easy solution to all your music needs.
  • Sound effects for the game where provided by Sound Bible who offers royalty free sound effects and clips for video editors, movie scores, game designers, and weekend sound warriors.
Game Available On Windows 10 and Android
Follow The Seasonal Twelve on facebook
Visit The Official Web Page for The Seasonal Twelve
Full description About The Seasonal Twelve
Read our Game App Privacy Policy
Questions about the game Contact Us

D

DarkArtJason

This is crazy! Final Score: 7.8/10
Thanks for trying it out!!! This was my first game created using Game Maker. I worked on this game on and off for about 10 months before I was able to first get it published to Microsoft. After that I finally got it on Google Play after buying a new Android phone. Most of my friends claim to have Apple so they can't really play the game or try it out. Not that they want to. It doesn't have anything to do with the game they just don't like the scenery in the background while thinking about football.

But the good thing I learned about Game Maker is if people don't like the images I used in a game but do like the overall play of it I can switch out the texture files and change the sound effects to create a completely different game. Its the exact same game but different in the way it looks and sounds.

So seeing how my friends didn't like the look of The Seasonal Twelve
I made another one with a different look and feel to it titled the Soul Fleeing Escape

This is just something to think about when creating games using Game Maker.

You can check out the videos and tell me which one you like better?

As far as getting it on Apple,well..... Let's just say that is going to be a while because it isn't in my budget to get a Apple computer anytime soon. But when I get one you can bet you'll see both of these games on the Apple App store.

Thanks again for trying out my game. I'm glad you like it.

D

DarkArtJason

Soul Fleeing Escape looks and sounds far more polished to me.
The Soul Fleeing Escape is far better polished than my first game The Seasonal Twelve. With The Seasonal Twelve I was getting use to creating sprites and objects. Even the hands in Soul Fleeing Escape are way better than in The Seasonal Twelve. Its taken some getting use to but no doubt I'm working to improve my skills as I hope to move more into creating a 3D game using Game Maker.

The reason I posted The Seasonal Twelve on here instead of the Soul Fleeing Escape is simply because it is finished and free for everyone on Google Play. The Soul Fleeing Escape will also be free in the upcoming week after I get the IAP installed. I can do it today but mostly waiting to give everyone who has paid for the current version a chance to click on certain buttons so when the IAP take effect they'll get to keep the full version at the cheap price it is listed as in the Google Play Store. I might not have that many paying customers of the game. But the ones that I do I want to make sure they are taken care of. And at price the game is currently listed as they are getting a really good deal with that game.

The Soul Fleeing Escape is only my second game ever created and looking forward to working on a third one that's even better. But no matter how many games I go off to create or how much better they are, The Seasonal Twelve will always be my very first video game. I'm very proud of that game and it has set the bar to what people can expect to see more out of me. My games will only get better from here on out.

Game Maker is the major player in making all this happen and I'm honored to be part of The Game Maker Community. I might have had a rocky start. But things seem to be smoothing out now.

Thanks for the compliment and noticing how my skills are improving with each new game.