Idea Survive Unknown Zone

M. Idrees

A New Idea Has Tricked My Mind At The Moment About [ Survive Unknown Zone ]. Not Sharing The Idea Because, I Think No One Would Share Their Best Ideas That They Can Think Of...... Before The Full Launch. Posting This Post Making It A Little Prove To The Out World That,

I Owned This Idea Before Everyone Else. And I Owned The Name [ Survive Unknown Zone ] Before Everyone Else.

Its About The Team Based Game.
With Different Characters.
Wave Based Enemy Generation. Maybe Come With Other Type Of Generation That Would Match The Best.
Strictly Resource Dependent.
Properly Time Based.
Situation Controlled.

I Know That The Information That I Gave Is Enough For The Creators To Build A Complete Game With It. The Only Difference Will Be The Story That I Have In My Mind And That is What Making The Game A Unique One.

I Love The Word Unique Because It Forces Me To Make Some Thing New And Getting One Step More In The Gaming Race.
That's Why People Loved Minecraft, PUBG ( Fortnite, Warzone, ), LFD etc. Because People Love To Survive. With Team Make It Feel More Attractive.

Thanks.

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
So it's basically Fortnite, then?

Also, please don't capitalize every word separately, it makes the text harder to read.

D

Deleted member 13992

Ideas are one thing, execution is another. Good luck on the prototype!

pixeltroid

Its About The Team Based Game.
With Different Characters.
Wave Based Enemy Generation. Maybe Come With Other Type Of Generation That Would Match The Best.
Strictly Resource Dependent.
Properly Time Based.
Situation Controlled.
Reminds me of PUBG's zombie mode -- you and your team, fight waves of zombies while managing limited ammo and health, and reaching the next circle before the blue zone catches up.

That's a good formula for a game.

Good luck!

M. Idrees

So it's basically Fortnite, then?

Also, please don't capitalize every word separately, it makes the text harder to read.
No. You can win in fornite without your team help.
But this game is properly Team Colab otherwise Its too hard.
Its like you are a fighter but you can't build sword :) I think you understand now.

Ideas are one thing, execution is another. Good luck on the prototype!
That's right. This is the 4th day now and I only converted my idea into document about 30% right now.
Dividing it into small and small, so that when implementation comes I just only to code and then proper design. No worry about anything else.

M. Idrees

And I mentioned Situation Control.
One Example would be that
I get in fight with a guy. Will be easy for me to win with 50 50 chance. But what if he call out his whole team and his boss that would be really hard for me to control the situation.
One way to fight will be to call your friends and then fight Or Kill the boss and others will run away but you have to somehow get to the boss and kill.
and
+TimeBased
+TeamBased

Make it more hard.