Released Mobile game WeWords - Create the longest words and win!

Appsurd

WeWords is all about words. Click and mark letters in the playfield to create words. Longer words are awarded with more points, but more importantly: longer words spawn power-ups! Power-ups may blow away horizontal or vertical rows, or trigger rainbows that jump across the playfield! Using power-ups will award you more points and can clear large parts of the playfield.

Find the best possible word on the grid, trigger the multipliers and score loads of points! Go on an adventure through the single player levels in the grass and ice realm! Each realm contains unique and challenging levels!

Challenge your friends in the online 1vs1 multiplayer mode of WeWords! Select your favorite playfield and settings to play in turns in an online match. By winning more games, you might just reach a higher rank giving you more rewards by the end of the month! Only the best players can reach the monthly diamond rank! Are you one of them?

Collect coins and diamonds during gameplay. Spend your rewards on your personal profile in the local shop. Change your hair style, choose your favorite colors for your clothes, put on a cool hat or buy awesome glasses. You can also buy playfields and perks for a more varying gameplay!

All features of WeWords

• Playable in 4 languages: English, French, German and Dutch
• Over 60 single player levels
• Over 40 achievements
• Play online turn-based multiplayer with your friends
• Personal profile with customizable items like glasses, hair style, shirt color, hair color, etc.
• Perks and different playfields for more intense gameplay
• Google Play Games and Game Center to continue playing on your next phone
• And more!

Enjoy playing WeWords!

Last edited:

Toque

Ok. So playing on my iPhone 6s. Played a few games. I cant get past the 75 point level but I thought you were stingy on the vowels. (haha) And expecting me to come up with longer than three letter words was unrealistic........

Nice little game there. I found some UI buttons a bit small to touch. (arrows) You could always make a hit box around it that is bigger to make it more easy to use.

The top notifications are a bit annoying especially in timed levels.

Really cant complain its pretty good. Nice mechanic.

Good job.

Last edited:

Appsurd

Ok. So playing on my iPhone 6s. Played a few games. I cant get past the 75 point level but I thought you were stingy on the vowels. (haha) And expecting me to come up with longer than three letter words was unrealistic........

Nice little game there. I found some UI buttons a bit small to touch. (arrows) You could always make a hit box around it that is bigger to make it more easy to use.

The top notifications are a bit annoying especially in timed levels.

Really cant complain its pretty good. Nice mechanic.

Good job.
Thank you Sir for playing our game! It is actually very rewarding to make 5+ letter words, because it gives you power-ups :)

Will certainly check the UI hit boxes, that should be an easy fix!

With the notifications, do you mean the "Achievement completed" messages? There are only 40 achievements, and some are very hard to get, so I don't believe that's a big issue :)

Thanks again for trying our game!

Toque

Thank you Sir for playing our game! It is actually very rewarding to make 5+ letter words, because it gives you power-ups :)

Will certainly check the UI hit boxes, that should be an easy fix!

With the notifications, do you mean the "Achievement completed" messages? There are only 40 achievements, and some are very hard to get, so I don't believe that's a big issue :)

Thanks again for trying our game!
the top notifications. I’m not sure I need to know I made a two letter word over and over. It’s just a bit distracting. In a timed level who is going to stop playing and read all these???

Toque

Ok. So the Banner beginner you have reached level 10 comes down every second.

did noT accept my word “acne”.

Appsurd

the top notifications. I’m not sure I need to know I made a two letter word over and over. It’s just a bit distracting. In a timed level who is going to stop playing and read all these???
Ok. So the Banner beginner you have reached level 10 comes down every second.

did noT accept my word “acne”.
Just to be clear, those "notifications" show that you have completed an achievement. They should only come once (per achievement), so that should be fine.
But I have no idea what is happening on your device. None of our testers has reported the same bug.
Just a quick question: Are you logged in with Google Play Games / Game Center or not?

Thanks for reporting a missing word. Which language do you use? If you are playing a single player or multiplayer level, you can also report words by clicking the small button with the flag. (We will add a popup with some explanation about this in a next version)

Toque

Just to be clear, those "notifications" show that you have completed an achievement. They should only come once (per achievement), so that should be fine.
But I have no idea what is happening on your device. None of our testers has reported the same bug.
Just a quick question: Are you logged in with Google Play Games / Game Center or not?

Thanks for reporting a missing word. Which language do you use? If you are playing a single player or multiplayer level, you can also report words by clicking the small button with the flag. (We will add a popup with some explanation about this in a next version)
English. Single player. 6s. Canada

I believe it’s a Game Center notification. Over and over again every second.

it’s an addicting little game. Amazing how many words it knows.

relatively bug free. I think I’m in level 15 Ish. The map buttons are kind of tiny.

report a word. Clever.

Appsurd

English. Single player. 6s. Canada

I believe it’s a Game Center notification. Over and over again every second.

it’s an addicting little game. Amazing how many words it knows.

relatively bug free. I think I’m in level 15 Ish. The map buttons are kind of tiny.

report a word. Clever.
According to my dictionary, the word 'acne' is accepted in the English version, so I'm not sure what is going wrong here...

Thanks for explaining the Game Center notification issue. We are currently looking into it.
The enlarging of the map buttons are also on our list!

Toque

According to my dictionary, the word 'acne' is accepted in the English version, so I'm not sure what is going wrong here...

Thanks for explaining the Game Center notification issue. We are currently looking into it.
The enlarging of the map buttons are also on our list!
still playing. Stuck on 16. No bugs or problems. I didn’t have the Game Center notifications problems at all today.

16 is a bugger.
Pretty solid build. Good job.