Game joint adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GameVenture

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for people who have a great game that didn't do well in the stores.
Yes I am looking for hidden gems and the ones that will give me the opportunity to help dig them from the ground up and make them shine!

Big words I know, but seriously I think I can promote well crafted games to the max, I have my own strategy which I believe will give superb results. All I need is a great game & trustworthy partner!

Obviously I don't expect anybody to take my word for it, so everything will remain in your control and I will trust you to split the relative profit with me, fairly easy.

If anyone interested in further info please email me;
[email protected]

Please note I will bring hard work and I do aim for quality.

p.s
Sorry for my English, It's not my language

What hidden gems have you promoted to popularity so far? Without seeing at least an iota of proof, all people have to go on is your word and sharing their hard earned profits for said word.

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
1600596656307.png

Ah yes, nothing says "professional branding" like having neither a business mail address nor a logotype. You're already giving quite the good first impression there.

G

GameVenture

Hi,

I understand the reply and will try to answer.

I had a few success over the years promoting digital assents, I prefer to keep them private.
Nevertheless I would like to refer to a line I wrote in my post:
Obviously I don't expect anybody to take my word for it, so everything will remain in your control and I will trust you to split the relative profit with me
The Idea is to let me promote a game with no revenue so nothing to lose from the developer side, I take all the risk.

No I do not have a business email and a logo or even a proper English, I never stated that I'm a professional in anything.
But I do have the time to bring in hard work with a strategy which I believe will bring results, it can also fail no one can promise success.

I don't mind responding to hard comment I hope I did well.

I had a few success over the years promoting digital assents, I prefer to keep them private.
In what world is keeping your success stories private from potential clients going to help at all?
I take all the risk.
What risk? The developer is the one making the game. There is literally no risk for you, or at least no risk that you have outlined. What sort of marketing budget are you going to provide in order to earn a share of revenue? What sort of strategies are you going to implement? Do you have any testimonials from other people you have worked with? What does " superb results" actually mean? Is that selling 100 000 copies? Selling a million? 10 million?

Keeping everything hush hush and not even being able to show one example of a project going from nothing to "superb" with your help is very much the wrong way to go about this. No-one is asking for a step by step guide to do whatever it is that you are talking about, but providing general outlines and previous examples is kind of the bare minimum when you expect to be taking revenue out of someone else's project.

G

GameVenture

Hi RefresherTowel,

I'm not looking for a "client" I don't charge money, just looking to partner with someone.
Some people still like to keep things private, me included I understand and respect those who don't agree.

The risk of putting in hard work, investing money if needed, bringing in revenue and then not getting a share of the profit for a lot of reasons that may appear.
My strategies is a combination of ASO, SEO and a number of other elements that I'm not going to reveal.

I agree, superb results might mean different things to different people, this is something that need to be talked base on the game and person.
Regardless, no one can guarantee success.

But one thing I hardly disagree with you, I'm not expecting to take revenue from anyone, I want to bring in revenue and to get a share from what my work will generate.
great game that didn't do well in the stores
split the relative profit

I understand your points and respect your opinions and those who feel the same, others might think otherwise, this is the way I choose to offer this on public forums.
Nobody is being forced to work with me.

Those who want to explore this further more are welcome.

TsukaYuriko

ā˜„ļø
Forum Staff
You should post a portfolio topic in the Collaboration forum if you're intending to offer your services. Take the advice of everyone who has posted in this topic to heart when posting that topic, as they have all raised valid points that would lead to the topic not being approved there. I'd suggest revealing more rather than less as this kind of secrecy is more than likely to provoke suspicion and distrust than anything else.

I'll lock this topic as this forum is not the right place for it, and I'm unable to move it to the Collaboration forum as it doesn't meet the expected standards of that forum.

Reactions: Yal
Status
Not open for further replies.