Free Circadian Dice

shuffleup

Hello!

First post, and first properly released game :)

Circadian Dice is a turn-based, single-player dice building game with short play sessions. It's inspired by deck building games, but instead of upgrading your deck you upgrade the faces of a set of dice.

title screen v2 small.jpg screenshot5_small.png

The game has 6 different classes to play as and quite a lot of scenarios, mechanics and rules-warping relics to unlock. There is also a hard mode where the scenarios are remixed, as well as two different end-game modes that take the game in a roguelite direction.

The game has had a good reception so far but we are always looking for feedback and players that can help us grow and improve the game in future updates or add-ons. It is available as pay-what-you-want here:

https://shuffleup.itch.io/circadian-dice

Have fun!

Good work man, just tried. Pretty complicated, but good tutorial helped to understand me what is going on. Do you have other games ??

shuffleup

Good work man, just tried. Pretty complicated, but good tutorial helped to understand me what is going on. Do you have other games ??
Thanks - making the game easier to learn has definitely been a challenge so I'm happy to hear that the tutorial was helpful. Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything you can't make sense of!

I (and the other people on the team) have made a bunch of stuff but nothing as easily available or as polished as Circadian Dice. There'll be more in the future for sure!