Windows JeweLevel - a cosmic Match 3 game

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Looks pretty polished.
Yes, the game is a real gem. ;) (sorry)

Haven't played one of these for a while, so I gave it a try. Gameplay is pretty familiar, but still fun. I like being able to click on one jewel of the swapping pair, and then mouse-over the other jewel. That's a nice innovation over the traditional approach of clicking on both jewels in the swap.

The playing field looks nice, and the stellar backgrounds are pleasant. I just played the default mode and I haven't tried the level-customizer yet (if that's available in the demo).

My only quibble is the full-screen startup, after the initial black screen. Always makes me a bit nervous. Is there an option to play in windowed mode?

Overall, this looks quite professional. So good luck with sales. There are lots of freebie match-three games available, so sales could be tricky. Hopefully your full version has something different that attracts peoples' attention.

Yes, the game is a real gem. ;) (sorry)

Haven't played one of these for a while, so I gave it a try. Gameplay is pretty familiar, but still fun. I like being able to click on one jewel of the swapping pair, and then mouse-over the other jewel. That's a nice innovation over the traditional approach of clicking on both jewels in the swap.

The playing field looks nice, and the stellar backgrounds are pleasant. I just played the default mode and I haven't tried the level-customizer yet (if that's available in the demo).

My only quibble is the full-screen startup, after the initial black screen. Always makes me a bit nervous. Is there an option to play in windowed mode?

Overall, this looks quite professional. So good luck with sales. There are lots of freebie match-three games available, so sales could be tricky. Hopefully your full version has something different that attracts peoples' attention.
Thanks!
In the menu at the bottom, there is a button with "Options" written on it. Clicking it will bring the options box on the screen and the first button is "Toggle Fullscreen" so use that to play on windowed mode. Also, the game saves your preferences, so if you close the game on a windowed mode, then next time you launch it, it should start on windowed mode.

Mavvy

Big Dork
This is a very well made match 3 game! The adventure mode has a ton of levels and a very respectable variety of modes. I really like how you streamlined the input, only needing to click one gem and swapping by moving the cursor over another. The soundtrack is thumping but not distracting, the backgrounds and effects are pretty and the overall experience is very polished!