Windows Flyinian's Top Down Shooter(AV8.4.21.0)

Toque

Haha. Perhaps.
But your game is big. School. Jobs. Realestate. Battle systems.

how are you going to manage all that?

flyinian

this looks right up my alley
;o)
get at it!
That's weird. After this being here for as long as it has, I haven't received any replies until now(besides the initial few) and I literally just changed the op.

I decided to place the initial game on the back burner and go with something a little easier to develop(at least I hope it is). I'm getting close to be able to release a build soon and doing some prep work.

edit: Unless your reply was meant as sarcasm. Because the op is practically empty. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

woods

granted i did miss the date of the OP.. didnt realize it was a year old ;o)

what i seen was that long list of planned features (apparently before/during your edit)
sarcasm deff not intended.. global/kingdom conquest is one of my favorite niches

flyinian

granted i did miss the date of the OP.. didnt realize it was a year old ;o)

what i seen was that long list of planned features (apparently before/during your edit)
sarcasm deff not intended.. global/kingdom conquest is one of my favorite niches
I didn't realize if's been a year....Thanks for telling me. 😢

I'm turning the game into a top down shooter. So, it'll be similar*.

The op went from "detailed" to pretty much a desert.

I'm a fan of global/kingdom conquest as well.

flyinian

its ok to put things on the shelf for a while.. (or a long while) we eventually come back around and pick it up again ;o)
True, I have games that I attempted to make when I first started to learn GML. I plan on visiting those sometime in the future.

flyinian

:banana:Hey all! I got a playable version of my game now!:bunny:

*Replies before this one here, are related to an older project that has been discontinued.