GameMaker Most Important Multiple Step Event Per GML Object Amount

Okay nevermind. I have just relies your own gml Scripting interface can still add onto your own gml Step Event coding part.

As if you by accidentally have done your own Step Event coding part without your own gml Scripting interface coding part, you could of have done the way too much overwhelmingly gml coding part only within your own one Step coding event per within the one video game object.

Maybe this would of explain my own point the so much more easier way instead.
“Oh I am so sorry. I am just trying to say the very short quick notice. That sometimes we just need the so much more STEP EVENT per GML Object. Because only the Step Event object could of have been coding the anything else you wanted instead.”

-------------------------------

As I am the owner of the lightning gravity gaming company. I am wondering those really real yoyo game maker software developers would of really want to make their own object events with their own multiple Create events and their own multiple Step events. As if those really real Create events are really suppose to be like those Start created coding side list instead. Or as if those really real Step events are really suppose to be like those While loop created coding side list. That could always have been a little bit different than the Alarm events, Destroy events, Mouse events, and the Keyboard events. As they all could of have been coded in the Step while loop events at the same timing as well.

Maybe have the most multiple important create event list and have the most multiple important step event list at the same timing.
Because...
Create Event is the Start coding event instead.
Step Event is the While Loop coding only event as well instead.
So those very 2 important looking events would not always have been way over fulfilling whelming problem instead of just by allowing to use the most important 1 Start event per 1 gml object at the same timing with the 1 Step event per 1 gml object at the same timing as well. As they might really needed to have been improved as well. As they might do not really needed like in recording that could of not really stop everything at your own very small video game development instead.

Last edited:

Niften

To be honest I'm having difficulty figuring out what you said... (you say "really real" alot) do you mean unique create/step events for instances of an object? - part of me thinks that this post was lost in translation, maybe.

To be honest I'm having difficulty figuring out what you said... (you say "really real" alot) do you mean unique create/step events for instances of an object? - part of me thinks that this post was lost in translation, maybe.
Oh I am so sorry. I am just trying to say the very short quick notice. That sometimes we just need the so much more STEP EVENT per GML Object. Because only the Step Event object could of have been coding the anything else you wanted instead.

Last edited:

TheouAegis

Are you talking about making a finite state machine? Or are you talking about Begin Step and End Step? I studied linguistics in college, but I'm baffled by what you're proposing.

Are you talking about making a finite state machine? Or are you talking about Begin Step and End Step? I studied linguistics in college, but I'm baffled by what you're proposing.
I am just making the very small quick notice quotation. That the Step Event coding part could be the so much more Important part than you could of think so. Because the Step Event coding part could be still coding the Any Things else you could of wanted instead. Then why not just keep onto your own mind to create your own Multiple Step Event per Game Object instead of Limited onto the ONE different Event of each game object.
Instead of by your own other excuse like I am just questioning what is the begin event and the end event difference only.

TheouAegis

You could write the whole game with only one single instance in the room running all code for all objects, if that's what you're getting at.

Begin Step runs for every object that has one before any other event runs (I think the keyboard/mouse/gamepad status is updated before the Begin Step event runs, but the keyboard/mouse/gamepad events themselves run after the Begin Step event). Then every object runs the miscellaneous events, like keyboard events and alarms. Then the Step Event runs for all objects. Then the End Step event runs for all objects.

Those are the two things your post makes me think about. It really is hard to understand what you're suggesting, no offense to you. Some people on here are better at interpreting posts than I am these days, but even they are having issues here. lol

I have no problem with one Step Event block per object.

If you meant you want "multiple step events" that you can pick and choose to run whenever, that's what a state machine is for. You could put the codes in each of the User Events, or inside scripts if you wanted particular code to be run by multiple objects at will. Again, if I'm misunderstanding, my apologies.

You can put everything inside the Step event if you want though? You don't -have- to use the other events if you don't want to...

You could write the whole game with only one single instance in the room running all code for all objects, if that's what you're getting at.

Begin Step runs for every object that has one before any other event runs (I think the keyboard/mouse/gamepad status is updated before the Begin Step event runs, but the keyboard/mouse/gamepad events themselves run after the Begin Step event). Then every object runs the miscellaneous events, like keyboard events and alarms. Then the Step Event runs for all objects. Then the End Step event runs for all objects.

Those are the two things your post makes me think about. It really is hard to understand what you're suggesting, no offense to you. Some people on here are better at interpreting posts than I am these days, but even they are having issues here. lol

I have no problem with one Step Event block per object.

If you meant you want "multiple step events" that you can pick and choose to run whenever, that's what a state machine is for. You could put the codes in each of the User Events, or inside scripts if you wanted particular code to be run by multiple objects at will. Again, if I'm misunderstanding, my apologies.
Ok thanks for the very short notice. That your own other created gml Script interface could of helped shortening down your own Step event coding per game object, if your own Step event was way too long instead. As the both Scripting and the both Step Event coding part are both still the same by default creating the any gml things as much as you wanted instead. Thanks.

DukeSoft

I really wonder what your native language is, because this feels like some very odd google-translated message. I'm guessing an asian country? Taiwan or something? Anyway - if you're asking "shouldn't there be more step events" I'd answer: why don't you add your code in the existing step event?

I really wonder what your native language is, because this feels like some very odd google-translated message. I'm guessing an asian country? Taiwan or something? Anyway - if you're asking "shouldn't there be more step events" I'd answer: why don't you add your code in the existing step event?
To answer that question. I am actually kind of the very small young looking Asian adult person that are actually have been born in the nationality of the Canadian citizenship state in as apart at the same timing. I was scared to make the way too much gml coding part at each of the same step event timing. But in the end @TheouAegis was not wrong that I can just add in the so much more gml Scripting interface coding apart at each of your own Step Event coding parts at the same timing as well.

Last edited: