• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

SOLVED Windows 10 UWP export

ZELPAD

To export a .appxbundle file
Setting Up UWP For Windows 10 Desktop – YoYo Games

Install VisualStudio 2017
Preparing Your UWP App For Publishing – YoYo Games

In GameMakerS2:
- Gameptionen > Package.. > select the Certificat and intall it.
- Autenification off in Windows
- Hostname: 192.168......:50443
- select: ARM, 86, 64 (not selcet "Package for Store upload").

After a while, it didn't work anymore. It works only with the Name & key.
In GameMakerS2:
- Hostname: 192.168......:50080
- Name: Pc Name
- Key: Your key

;)

Last edited:

rIKmAN

Try port 50080 as it shows your Windows settings.
If it doesn't work first time connect to it via browser first, then clean the cache and try again with GMS2.

ZELPAD

Hi, thanks a lot!

I get now a other error, but it compile a file (cannot instal it)

Last edited:
VS2019 is not supported as far as I know and you also have authentication turn on, under your developer settings. Turn that off and try again. Authentication stopped working after Windows Build 1903.

You might be waiting a while I can't see them supporting 2019 until GM:S 3 frankly. Best option might be to install 2017 or 15 and test with that. If it still does not work you'll need to report the problem to YoYo. Also don't forget to test exporting with a blank project.

If you have followed the UWP setup guide and it's still not working, you may have to wait until the 2.3 update or open a helpdesk ticket. I also have a problem exporting to UWP (I can export but all I get is a black window) YoYo assured me my bug is fixed and will be in 2.3 update.

ZELPAD

It works with my Project!!!!
I have yesterday night, look in the Visual Studio.
And I saw that toolset was not installed.
But now with CN=Sandbox I can instal it on my PC. But not upload it to Microsoft.
Only with CN=…ID I can upload it, but not instal it on my PC.
I could download them true Microsoft and instal it, that works.

Last edited:

ZELPAD

with this option:
Developer Mode: Authentication - Off

The new Export folder is empty?

Last edited: