Suggestions for a new game

H

hudgames

Hi,
My friend and I are looking for a new RPG that has a science fiction theme like the Mass Effect series.
Games we have played, so you can get an idea of what we like:

The Elder Scrolls series
Dragon Age series
Mafia series

M

Misu

Star Wars episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 rules!

Minerkey

Me and my brother were making our Minecraft account during beta 1.7, and my brother went ahead and made it - saying I don't make good usernames. We had both learned a bit of piano so that's where the "minor key" came from, and it went on from there

If you haven't played it before, try Star Control 2, one of the predecessors to Mass Effect.

Available for free as : The Urquan Masters

Sure its 2D and made a while ago,but I find the story, gameplay, characters and even the voice acting is fantastic.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Me and my brother were making our Minecraft account during beta 1.7, and my brother went ahead and made it - saying I don't make good usernames. We had both learned a bit of piano so that's where the "minor key" came from, and it went on from there
I think you meant to post this in the username topic, which can be found here: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/origin-of-your-username.70074/#post-416507

Knights of the Old Republic 1&2. They're a little dated but are awesome RPGs.
Yup, I recommend these as good RPG's with a science fiction theme.

Y

Your.Homie

Fallout 4. A pretty good open world game. If you like The Elder Scrolls you might like this.