Question - General [SOLVED] Asset Rejected Repeatedly.

• Thread starter Sam (Deleted User)
  • Start date
S

Sam (Deleted User)

why can't i upload my assets now all of a sudden?

S

Sam (Deleted User)

I tried uploading an exported package this time. It has been processing since yesterday.

rIKmAN

I tried uploading an exported package this time. It has been processing since yesterday.
Is the asset especially large or contain anything that could be classed as unusual (extremely long asset names/paths, other extensions in it etc).
Have you tried uploading a simple "1-2 sprites, 1-2 objects" type of package and see if that has the same problems?

If that works then although it may take a bit of time you might be able to narrow down a part of the asset causing an issue by removing sections of it and reuploading to try and isolate it before YYG get back to you (if you've filed a ticket).

S

Sam (Deleted User)

I'm getting responses from the helpdesk and they are looking into it. My asset package is around the same size it has always been, about 2 MB. I don't think size is the issue, but I can check on the helpdesk and see what they think in regards to that. I don't have any extra long filenames, at least not any longer than previous versions.

The point of this topic was to see whether it was an issue others were having or if it was just me. If no one else is having this issue, I'll let yoyogames know that in my ticket as that is useful for them to know.

Chaser

why can't i upload my assets now all of a sudden?
i had the same issues, i made a post but got no response, reached out on twitter as well, got no response. However i just kept trying each day and eventually it worked. I haven't tried it again since, but, i would just keep trying until it works. :) maybe its fine now.