Asset - Extension Game Maker Firebase Crashlytics - FREE (OPEN SOURCE)

kroart

Hello, Mert. I wonder does it shows stack traces from GML code? Or it simply shows crashes in native yoyo's code as it shows in Google Play Console?

Mert

Hello, Mert. I wonder does it shows stack traces from GML code? Or it simply shows crashes in native yoyo's code as it shows in Google Play Console?
Hi. It is not possible, for now!
We are waiting for the GML Update in Q4 - 2019, which will bring Exception Handling support to GML. We'll then be able to have more details for this.

You can use the following values to have an "insight" by yourself.

firebase_crashlytics_set_string(String Key, String Value);
firebase_crashlytics_set_real(String Key, Real Value);
firebase_crashlytics_set_bool(String Key, True/False debugMode);

Like:
Code:
//Create enemy objects
firebase_crashlytics_set_real("create_enemy",1000); ///1000 enemy are created.
firebase_crashlytics_log("1000 Enemy were created");

//Enable AI
firebase_crashlytics_set_bool("enable_ai", true);
//game crashes....
In the Crashlytics log, you'll see this report. You'll then understand that there were something wrong with the AI. This report also includes the user's device information, RAM, video memory and many other helpful information.

kroart

Hi. It is not possible, for now!
We are waiting for the GML Update in Q4 - 2019, which will bring Exception Handling support to GML. We'll then be able to have more details for this.
Thanks for clarification. So waiting for 2.3.0 beta)

Mert

This is very bad form / poor taste, you shouldn't hijack threads for similar extensions with ads for your own.
Its okay.

His extensions are good, but too expensive to be honest.
My extensions are completely free and open source.

I'll look into the Crashlytics extension.
I've managed to make Firebase Machine Learning Kit extensions, I'll publish them as well.