• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Spine 3.8 Released

I can't wait for the next GM Spine update. The features included in 3.8 is so time saving and great. Auto tracing meshes is gonna be killer useful.

I wonder how long until the next Spine update for GMS2/GMS3. Years? I want these features super bad.

rIKmAN

I can't wait for the next GM Spine update. The features included in 3.8 is so time saving and great. Auto tracing meshes is gonna be killer useful.

I wonder how long until the next Spine update for GMS2/GMS3. Years? I want these features super bad.
Hopefully after leaving the last last update so long that it became a massive job to do, they will keep on top of things and be able to do smaller, more regular incremental updates to keep up with any new features added to the Spine runtimes as we go along.

Hopefully after leaving the last last update so long that it became a massive job to do, they will keep on top of things and be able to do smaller, more regular incremental updates to keep up with any new features added to the Spine runtimes as we go along.
I seriously hope they keep it up-to-date. The new additions are just too juicy to wait on. A *lot* of my time in Spine goes towards tracing my own meshes. (Because I have a lot of images that need to be turned into meshes.)

I am super stoked for GM Spine 3.8! (Also stoked for GM features in Q4). Such great things happening.:D