Puzezl - A puzzle-platformer inside a jigsaw puzzle

T

Tomvert

Puzezl is a puzzle-platformer in which you control a character that lives inside a jigsaw puzzle world. Use your telekinetic magic to move the pieces and reorder the world around you.

Controls
  • Use keyboard arrows to move
  • Press C to grab a puzzle piece
  • Later in the game :
    • Press Down while in mid-air to perform a "ground pound" and disconnect pieces
    • Hold C to create a "telekinetic overdrive" and separate all connected pieces
  • Gamepad supported
This is a short prototype featuring about 20 levels, feel free to leave a comment, I'd be super happy to hear what you think about it !

You can play to the first version here -> https://alexandreszybiak.itch.io/puzezl

Last edited by a moderator:

Yrbiax

Hey, i tried your game.

Very interesting concept. Solutions got really creative in later levels. :)
I think some kind of level selection menu would be nice.
Door didnt open on this level.
puzelz.png

T

Tomvert

Hey, i tried your game.

Very interesting concept. Solutions got really creative in later levels. :)
I think some kind of level selection menu would be nice.
Door didnt open on this level.
View attachment 25986
What if you press C again after that ? The door opening validation only happens when the user "drop" the piece by pressing C again.

Yrbiax

What if you press C again after that ? The door opening validation only happens when the user "drop" the piece by pressing C again.
I did press C, that just happened to be screenshot i took. I did try for second time tought, it seemed to open this time.

C

Crask

Hey, I love the game concept. I've never seen anything like this before. Congrats!