• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Error : The selected Architecture options do not support this device. Please add Arm64

So I just got the mobile module for game maker studio 2, and I was following the directions to get it all setup for android development. I installed the jdk, the correct sdk's (I hope) and such. I went on my phone and in the developer settings I enabled usb debugging. I added the device as the target and ran it. now I get the following error.

Code:
Error : The selected Architecture options do not support this device. Please add Arm64
I went into the game settings and checked the "Arm64" architecture and it is still giving me the exact same error. Is there something that I can do?

support1.PNG support2.PNG support3.PNG support4.PNG

G

Are you certain it's detecting the device correctly? Go into the target devices screen and click test.

Also select all the architecture options just to check. Unfortunately, GMS2 has been known to give the incorrect error message before, specifically for building to Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you certain it's detecting the device correctly? Go into the target devices screen and click test.

Also select all the architecture options just to check. Unfortunately, GMS2 has been known to give the incorrect error message before, specifically for building too Android.
Yeah, when i hit test connection it says it works successfully.