• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

A license

• Thread starter Wolfyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Start date
W

Wolfyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If i pay for the game maker creator license, would i have to pay for it annually? or do i just the purchase and thats that?

Last edited by a moderator:

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Creator licenses are valid for 12 months. If you want to continue using the software, your options are to either purchase another Creator license (which is once again valid for 12 months) or purchase a Desktop license (which is permanent) at a discount you will be granted at that point. You can also purchase the Desktop license directly.

rIKmAN

If i pay for the game maker creator license, would i have to pay for it annually? or do i just the purchase and thats that?
Creator Licence is $39 for a 12mth licence, after that 12mths is up you would need to purchase another 12mth licence or a permanent lifetime licence.

If you purchase a permanent lifetime Desktop Licence before the 12mth Creators Licence expires then you can upgrade and get a (currently 30%) upgrade discount.

edit: ninja'd :p

W

Wolfyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Creator Licence is $39 for a 12mth licence, after that 12mths is up you would need to purchase another 12mth licence or a permanent lifetime licence.

If you purchase a permanent lifetime Desktop Licence before the 12mth Creators Licence expires then you can upgrade and get a (currently 30%) upgrade discount.

edit: ninja'd :p
how much is the permanent? also thanks for replying so quickly

Mert

If you buy it on Steam, it'll be cheaper(or more expensive depending on where you live)

I bought Web + Desktop + Mobile for about 100 USD. God bless the Gaben ;)

Mert

Damn nice deal!
Where do you live?
Hey, I'm from Turkey.

So my bank account and steam account are set on Turkey, but I purchased the deal in Poland. I saw the localised Polish prices as well.
The prices are really fair. We both actually buy them at same logical ratio. Something 300GBP is 400(in local currency) for us. Both costs 100 cans of beer(just giving an example).

I don't know if this is intentional, but almost all AAA companies use localised prices on Steam. I wouldn't buy GMS2 if I didn't get this opportunity.

++Plus
By the time I purchased this deal, there was a great discount made by Yoyogames. If I remember correctly, I got 30 or 40 percent discount.