• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Enemys Shooting At Me

A

Amoses

So I have a player that can shoot and i have enemys that randomly spawn, but i cant seem to get the enemys to shoot at me no matter what i do, if somebody could help me that would be great!

Rob

So I have a player that can shoot and i have enemys that randomly spawn, but i cant seem to get the enemys to shoot at me no matter what i do, if somebody could help me that would be great!
What have you tried so far? Some examples of your code would be useful.

Rob

i have tried watching a bunch of videos and they are all too old, and none work.
Maybe you implemented them I the wrong way. There are plenty of things that can go wrong, especially if you don't fully understand what you're doing.

If I were to code it, I'd use a collision circle check in the enemy's step event and allow the enemy to shoot if the player goes inside that circle.