idle animation

Personally I think the left arm moves too much but apart from that it looks pretty good!
Really? At first I didn't notice, but yeah I might get my artist to change that. What about the head movement? I think it sorta looks almost like the head is moving inside the neck or his neck is shrinking in between frames. Thanks for your input.

Toque

The idle is ok but then both hands move.
At first I wasn’t sure why but it’s very robotic looking. Maybe it’s revalent to the game? It’s a repeating pattern that doesn’t look natural.

I’m no expert.

The idle is ok but then both hands move.
At first I wasn’t sure why but it’s very robotic looking. Maybe it’s revalent to the game? It’s a repeating pattern that doesn’t look natural.

I’m no expert.
This is supposed to be a guy wearing armor so I don't want him to look robotic. To clarify, is it the gesture that the character does that seems off to you?

Toque

Hard to say on my phone. Every three seconds he waves or points or something.

Overall it’s good. Just wasn’t sure what I was seeing.

Hard to say on my phone. Every three seconds he waves or points or something.

Overall it’s good. Just wasn’t sure what I was seeing.
It's supposed to be the character taunting the enemy. I wanted to have the animation express the character's personality. In game the animation wouldn't be as fast, so it won't occur frequently. I got the animation changed to reduce the arm movement and head-bobbing a bit. Hope these changes don't make the character look "stiff". Thanks for your input.

Attachments