GMC Forums NOOOOOO!!!!!!

S

Snail Man

It's a tragedy, but how do you think Andy feels? I'd suggest you link your old profile on the new one to show off your seniority.

RekNepZ

GMC Historian
Think of it this way. In a few years, you'll not only get it back, but will also have the added achievement of having joined in the site's first few days.

A

alpha_centauri

It's a tragedy, but how do you think Andy feels? I'd suggest you link your old profile on the new one to show off your seniority.
Poor Andy...... =( I mostly feel your pain.

I miss my 25000+ posts and 10,000 rep points... :(

View attachment 367
I do wished there was at least a way to link the two accounts. Mainly because someone with rep points are likely to give you a more correct answer when you ask a question. Or at least their answer may be worth trying first. =) I do like the new forums otherwise

N

NPT

I do wished there was at least a way to link the two accounts. Mainly because someone with rep points are likely to give you a more correct answer when you ask a question. Or at least their answer may be worth trying first. =) I do like the new forums otherwise
Using Rep points was a poor way of determining response quality.

F

foldupgames

Yeah, it's rough starting all over. Hey, do we have an "Introductions" area?

(You guys would know me as "Daddio" previously, but I've decided to change my handle since I've published a couple of titles under Foldup Games)

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
I was gonna complain, then I realized I got member number 46. Not too bad (XOMG DOUBLE DIGITS! *__*), but it's not 42, 48 or 49, aka all 40-something numbers I can relate to. x3 RNG, thou art a cruel mistress.

RekNepZ

GMC Historian
I was gonna complain, then I realized I got member number 46. Not too bad (XOMG DOUBLE DIGITS! *__*), but it's not 42, 48 or 49, aka all 40-something numbers I can relate to. x3 RNG, thou art a cruel mistress.
You're right after me!
PROFILE NEIGHBORS!!! :D :D