Portfolio - General [LFW] All-rounder Game Developer(PC,Console)

Blackmore

Hello Everyone! I am Erdem from indie Studio Pixel Lantern. I've been into game development almost 5 years now, released a title on PC, XBoxOne, PS4 & PSVita( Physical and Digital ) and Nintendo Switch. Currently working on my 2nd commercial project.

Trailer of the first Project Bard's Gold:

I am capable of handling almost every aspect of game development, Programming, Pixel art, Level design, UI, Console Export/Certifications, QA, marketing etc.

I could be your team member or just a freelance worker on some stuff. If there is anything you think you might need my assistance, just contact me via email : [email protected]

Twitter : https://twitter.com/aGametery

Thanks for taking your time and looking at my post.

I wish you guys a great day!

V

VenenumUmbra

Hi i'm looking to hire a game designer for my first project and i need to create a GDD
its a 2D beat em up what are your rates thanks for your time.

Blackmore

Hi there,

I am quite flexible with my rates, please just send me an email with what you got so far and what are your inspirations/Aims (Such as Streets of Rage, Final Fight, Captain Commando, Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara, Castle Crashers etc. ) for the project. After that we can discuss the details, work hours and rates.

Thanks!

V

VenenumUmbra

Hi there,

I am quite flexible with my rates, please just send me an email with what you got so far and what are your inspirations/Aims (Such as Streets of Rage, Final Fight, Captain Commando, Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara, Castle Crashers etc. ) for the project. After that we can discuss the details, work hours and rates.

Thanks!
Thank you replied.

T

Tatum_vt

Hi there!! I send you an email, hope we can work together!!

T

Tatum_vt

Very happy with this collaboration! Very professional, helpful and kind! Couldn't be more happy with my result. Very quick, and everything looks and works perfectly! Would most certainly want to work together again. 100% WOULD RECOMMEND:)