Portfolio - Audio I want to compose music for your game for free.

Ches Rowe

My name is Ches Rowe, and I have been composing video game music for about 6 years as a hobby. I mostly compose orchestral and rock/metal music; but I am capable of composing electronic based music as well. I am currently looking to expand my portfolio and practice working collaboratively with teams to compose music of all types. I will compose music for your game completely free as long as I am given credit. Looking for smaller to medium scale projects to help out with. Thanks!

Contact me here on the forums, by email, or through discord.
Discord: ChesRowe#4429
Email: [email protected]

My soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/ches-klone-rowe/sets/reel

Last edited:

flyinian

What would you require from the developer of the said game?

ex:
nothing,
a video of the game for reference,
an .exe of the game so, you get the feel of the game and know it's worth your time
or?

I am interested in your services but, I don't think I have enough in my game to justify taking your time from you. I may be contacting you in the far future so, ill be adding your contact info to my list. Great music.

Ches Rowe

What would you require from the developer of the said game?

ex:
nothing,
a video of the game for reference,
an .exe of the game so, you get the feel of the game and know it's worth your time
or?

I am interested in your services but, I don't think I have enough in my game to justify taking your time from you. I may be contacting you in the far future so, ill be adding your contact info to my list. Great music.
Thanks! We would need to discuss your vision for the game, as well as any specific technical design you have planned for the game's audio that affects the music. References to music that you do like and could see working with the game is very welcome as well as references to music systems design that you also like! I don't necessarily need an exe for the game, but an overview of the design, narrative, and general atmosphere will definitely help in composing music that will work with the game. It's never too early to get audio involved in a project!

flyinian

Thanks! We would need to discuss your vision for the game, as well as any specific technical design you have planned for the game's audio that affects the music. References to music that you do like and could see working with the game is very welcome as well as references to music systems design that you also like! I don't necessarily need an exe for the game, but an overview of the design, narrative, and general atmosphere will definitely help in composing music that will work with the game. It's never too early to get audio involved in a project!
I'm new to coding and game development so, there is always the chance of me throwing in the towel and scrapping the game. I just don't want to have someone create assets for the game when there is still a high chance for ending it. I think once I have a decently playable game, is when i'll be adding work from others into the game.

T

TinyGamesLab

Great work!
I loved the Hapiness and the Chiptunesque!

Im currently more focused on creating video tutorials than creating a finished game.

If you'd like, I could use your music as background music on my videos (I know I would).

Check out my YouTube channel to see if it fits what you are looking for:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUT5k8man6zvIM6NXBxo_g

Ches Rowe

Great work!
I loved the Hapiness and the Chiptunesque!

Im currently more focused on creating video tutorials than creating a finished game.

If you'd like, I could use your music as background music on my videos (I know I would).

Check out my YouTube channel to see if it fits what you are looking for:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUT5k8man6zvIM6NXBxo_g
Hey thanks! You should be able to download those two songs directly from soundcloud. Feel free to download them and use them as long as you give credit :)