• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Any chance of GMS2 having a system like this built into it?

Tony Brice

AGK Studio is showing a new feature where you're able to edit properties at run time and your code updates itself dynamically. I can only imagine how useful it would be if we could have a similar system.

There is GMLive like FrostyCat pointed out, but I feel like a built-in livecoding feature similar to GMLive but without the setup/running the server and adding code on top of every object/event, would make workflow a lot smoother.

GMLive is still a godsend, though. My favorite extension by far as it reduces so much wasted time.