Android Google Play Services user "Not logged in"

Toxic Tom

I am trying to user google play services in my app with achievement_login(), which is called on game start. This is the code in my Async - Social event:

Code:
if ds_map_exists(async_load, "id")
{
    switch(async_load[? "id"])
    {
        case achievement_our_info:
            //player has just logged in
            global.PlayerName = async_load[? "name"];
            global.PlayerID = async_load[? "playerid"];
            show_message_async("GOOGLE SERVICES: User " + global.PlayerName + " with ID " + string(global.PlayerID) + " has logged in");
            break;
    }
}
The app appears to log in to Google Play Games as it shows the "Connecting to...", "Google Play Games" splash but global.PlayerName is always "Not logged in" and global.PlayerID is always -1.

What am I doing wrong?

Traversal

Hey @Toxic Tom I solved it on my end and it is working GREAT.
Check at your google play console in the last menu entry (in english it might be called "publication or release"?)
Go there and release it! Every change on achievemnt/leaderboard you will have to confirm/active in the menu entry "Test"!

Toxic Tom

Hey @Toxic Tom I solved it on my end and it is working GREAT.
Check at your google play console in the last menu entry (in english it might be called "publication or release"?)
Go there and release it! Every change on achievemnt/leaderboard you will have to confirm/active in the menu entry "Test"!
Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure which menu entry you mean on Google Play Console, could you send a screenshot please?