second day and i need help, my game wont load up, and i cant find the cause.

my game wont load up, but gamemaker wont state the reason behind it, so im wondering if it could be do to my most recent script, and if it is can you help me out? /: also oenemyd is my dead enemies name.
Code:
if (hp <= 0)
{
    with(instance_create_layer(x,y,layer,oenemyd));
    {
        direction = other.hitfrom;
        hsp = lengthdir_x(3,direction);
        vsp = lengthdir_y(3,direction)-2;
        if (sign(hsp) != 0) image_xscale = sign(hsp);
    }  

instance_destroy();
}

NightFrost

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that code, and certainly nothing gamebreaking. What do you mean by not loading up? Not even the game window opening?

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that code, and certainly nothing gamebreaking. What do you mean by not loading up? Not even the game window opening?
it says running program failed, and i cant tell why?
since before everything was perfect until i added those lines

NightFrost

Might be caused by caching though that's pretty rare I think. Click the brush icon on the toolbar and see if that helps, also try restarting GMS. So there's literally no error output to be seen?

Might be caused by caching though that's pretty rare I think. Click the brush icon on the toolbar and see if that helps, also try restarting GMS. So there's literally no error output to be seen?
lol thanks i restarted and it worked!!! i mean thats the most basic solution and i didnt think about it.