Portfolio - Art Animator/Artist for small project (No profit).

Hello to every little programmer or everyone else!
I just wanted to offer myself in the making of animations and "art" design ONLY to gain EXPERIENCE.
I'm NOT going to ask money, but I'm also, not going to accept big projects, but only projects related to gain experience, or very small ones (Like Bone.exe, if someone knows that game).

But why not big projects or serious ones? Well, just because I don't have enough experience for that, and also, who the hell would put money and time on a guy who randomly shows up as No Proft animator/artist with very little know about him?

So, if you are something like: "I want to try making a Tech Demo, or a small no profit project! But I need a weirdo who makes animations/drawings for me." I would happily help you!

If you want some examples, ask them privately on my e-mail.

E-mail address: [email protected]

Hope I could help! The main reason I took this decision is to thank everyone in the community for his great help and patience given to me (and also to get some experience)!

The edit is just me answering "Why no profit".

Last edited:
A

Andri Meister

Contact me if you're willing to work for a big game project

Your deviantArt account is deactivated.
Sorry abour that.
I can send you a RAR file containing every example I have, if you want.

But about that, all work for free (so far)
And it would be a great way to create some concept art or anything
I'm currently working with someone else, so I can't do it right now. Also, if you only want concept arts, we can come with something up later on, but for now I can't do anything.

T

Taddio

Would you be open to work on animations with existing art (character parts)?
I'm working on this 2 players arcade game, which would need some skeletal animations (walk and attack, mainly)

Would you be open to work on animations with existing art (character parts)?
I'm working on this 2 players arcade game, which would need some skeletal animations (walk and attack, mainly)
It looks really interesting! But I'll accept only if it's a little project.