Forum Mafia

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
I was hoping this would come up. I don't have regular access to WiFi. Only get on about once a week. Is that ok?

W

WaywardSon

I posted to find out if it was played here. I was under the impression that it was. I play on my home site, and on a few others.

Mercerenies

Forum games are kinda dead around here. On the previous GMC we used to have a ton. I think people just sort of grew out of it, which is a pity if you ask me. I don't know the last time I saw something like that on this version of the GMC.

W

WaywardSon

:( Would it be acceptable to invite people to play elsewhere if they wanted to play?

RollyBug

Forum games are kinda dead around here. On the previous GMC we used to have a ton. I think people just sort of grew out of it, which is a pity if you ask me. I don't know the last time I saw something like that on this version of the GMC.
I was surprised by this coming back. I agree, it is a pity.

Mercerenies

Figure it's appropriate to mention this here. For those of you wanting to game with GMCers, a few of us have made a Discord server devoted to forum games, on which mafia games seem to be fairly popular. I'm not going to post a public invite link, because those are nightmarish spambot traps, but if anyone here is interested in joining, feel free to PM me and I'd be more than happy to send you an invite.

Last edited: