• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android To store the game data using Google API?

Aver005

Hello, I recently started making a game for Android. Now I'm learning the Google API. I have a question: 'Can I store player data on their servers, for example, as I think, through "achievement_"'? By "data" I mean the amount of game currency, game level of the player and his statistics. If there is such a possibility, please describe it. Thanks in advance. (Sorry for bad eng)

Sam04

Yes, you can! There is a helpful guide right here. There are other good articles in the "related articles" section and if you get stuck on something and need help we can aid you even more. Hope that helps.

Aver005

Yes, you can! There is a helpful guide right here. There are other good articles in the "related articles" section and if you get stuck on something and need help we can aid you even more. Hope that helps.
I have a problem. the user is authorized in google only at the first login to the game, and further authorization as well as synchronization does not occur.