A new political party - The archive party, proposal.

S

spitler

EDIT: The topic has changed from: A new political party, to, A new political party -- the archive party proposal.

Hello there,

I would like to know if there is any demand for a new political party to be developed using an old forum based around sharing and technology, and if there is any adaptability towards a greater system of human macromanagement? If macromanagement is seen as a greater goal beyond the micromanagement of intellect?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Misty

Yes there should be a new political party with of course me as leader.

S

spitler

Kim Jong Un is leader, and he is an individual. Stalin was an individual. Hitler was an individual. But misty, are you an individual? Please state your case.

M

Misty

Kim Jong Un is leader, and he is an individual. Stalin was an individual. Hitler was an individual. But misty, are you an individual? Please state your case.
I am an individual. My case is innocent till proven guilty, I don't plan on mass genocides like Hitler and Stalin.

Second there is a fundamental law of nature, great power can bring about great good or great evil. I think a good person such as myself should be given a chance to rule, instead of just always handing it to corrupt bureaucracies and cabals.

Inspirational music for my speeches:

S

spitler

You're right of course, implanted irony often has a case to make, but not the final case, because actual policies and reformation, rather than practiced debate and hacked in ideas, are more important.
But I will grant your case early.
If there is to be an early implanted game maker community political party, what are your current requirements Misty? Thank you for your participation.

M

Misty

You're right of course, implanted irony often has a case to make, but not the final case, because actual policies and reformation, rather than practiced debate and hacked in ideas, are more important.
But I will grant your case early.
If there is to be an early implanted game maker community political party, what are your current requirements Misty? Thank you for your participation.
My requirements are for humanity to start acting logical, empathetic, compassionate, strong, and reasonable. Once they gain the ability to logic, then they will begin to see the light.

S

spitler

Thankyou, I appreciate your sentiment. Let us discuss, currently, what is logic with regards to technical intervention.

For some background,
there are many cases, say in the case of the pharmaceutical industries, providing mal-advice, and simply lumping people together as person x or person y.
How can we reach forward to a trailblazing future where people rely on technology in a positive manner? Through games and entertainment of course! If logic exists, it is to be unravelled. What can we unravel?

-- How to develop an indefinite food supply through the logic of gamemaker?
-- How to develop logic relating to ethical hacking and supply/demand (this is a subject to be looked into.)

M

Misty

Thankyou, I appreciate your sentiment. Let us discuss, currently, what is logic with regards to technical intervention.

For some background,
there are many cases, say in the case of the pharmaceutical industries, providing mal-advice, and simply lumping people together as person x or person y.
How can we reach forward to a trailblazing future where people rely on technology in a positive manner? Through games and entertainment of course! If logic exists, it is to be unravelled. What can we unravel?
This is the beginning of a good start.

However there is also the danger of semi-logic, or half-baked logic. Such is the logic of certain factions, such as sjws and similar factions. Here is an example: A logician creates a great AI. AI enslaves humanity, to protect ozone. This is an example of half-baked logic. It is logic without empathy, compassion, or being reasonable. We must take care not to become emotionless, dysfunctional Vulcans. They are deadsouls.

Game-maker will enable a logical society through logical training via fusion of programming and art.

There is no such thing as ethical hacking or ethical terrorism. Sadly, in some dystopia where life is no longer worth living and society is ruled by deadsouls, hacking may be necessary such as 1776. It causes a slippery slope though, hackers are simply too powerful and cause privacy invasions. It should only be a very last resort and we must take effort to prevent such a dystopia from ever happening in the first place.

S

spitler

Do you think it is possible that in the future, if there is turmoil in the gaming industry, that the game maker community may become infested with hackers who want their own version of social justice? If so, how could the GMC (Political sounding), implement positive hacking to protect the future games industry, to help Japan recover its past and implement the future, and for America to not turn into a feudal mess of political censorship and ownership? Is there such thing as an enlightening piece of software? I give this to members to think about. Thank you Misty.

M

Misty

Do you think it is possible that in the future, if there is turmoil in the gaming industry, that the game maker community may become infested with hackers who want their own version of social justice? If so, how could the GMC (Political sounding), implement positive hacking to protect the future games industry, to help Japan recover its past and implement the future, and for America to not turn into a feudal mess of political censorship and ownership? Is there such thing as an enlightening piece of software? I give this to members to think about. Thank you Misty.
There are always discord backups if someone hacks the GMC.

M

Misty

But you told me you were an anarchist ! :'(
So does anarchist memes, but they aren't very anarchist are they dear.

If you don't want corrupt corporations to rule and control everything, then certain laws and rules need to be made. My anarchism only extends so far, there comes a point in space and time when spammy asset flips on steam must be outlawed. I believe in freedom, but there are limits.

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
I would like to know if there is any demand for a new political party to be developed using an old forum based around sharing and technology, and if there is any adaptability towards a greater system of human macromanagement?
Sounds like an economic model, rather than a political party.

Are you describing some sort of barter system, or commune-based system?

S

SamSam

So does anarchist memes, but they aren't very anarchist are they dear.

If you don't want corrupt corporations to rule and control everything, then certain laws and rules need to be made. My anarchism only extends so far, there comes a point in space and time when spammy asset flips on steam must be outlawed. I believe in freedom, but there are limits.
^^ ♥

But anarchism is not chaos at all. If we consider anarchism is the biggest fear of the establishment since it makes the exploitation of people's work impossible, and as Marx and Freidrich Engels wrote in "The German Ideology" in 1846 :

"A toutes les époques, les idées de la classe dominantes sont les idées dominantes. La classe qui est la puissance matérielle dominante est la puissance spirituelle dominante. La classe qui dispose des moyens de production matérielle, dispose des moyens de production intellectuelle : elle exerce son pouvoir sur ceux à qui ces moyens font défaut ".

Translation attempt : "The more materially powerful class is the more spiritually powerful class. The class owning the material means of production, owns the intellectual means of production : it exerts a hold over the ones who lack these means".

This could explain how this belief has spread so much.

Historian Fernand Braudel, in 1979 in "Civilisation matérielle, économie et capitalisme ", links power's geographic scale, and levels of democracy. To summarize, he writes that the more large a power spreads, the more absolute it becomes. And the representatives of the large scale powers (bourgeoisie) always function like this : they decree the rules / they maintain they respect the rules / the break the rules.

So the upper-class says anarchism is chaos, but chaos in the world is "organized" by this same class.
The upper-class says anarchism is deregulation, but anarchism is a way more ruled system to prevent the kind of deregulation neoliberal systems are based on.

PS : I might have wrongly translated some concepts.

S

spitler

Okay, so I have established that you are not trolling.
Let me pitch in with what I had been working on last year:

I had been working on a book called: The Human Corporation Language.
Yet, why would it be pro-corporation?

Corporations are the old established world order, containing all the history and class files available. Now, if we look at it in terms of language development, concepts that are filed away, and the playoff between what is spiritual and material, we realise that we need a material archive (and this relates to SamSam's post.) Without the continuation of Corporations, this language/material archive ceases to exist.

Joseph Stalin was firmly anti-appeasement. It is noted that in his early days, he would round up people to be shot in his small gangs performing small scale coups. Although this is as well documented as anything else that has been said about Stalin over the years (and that means, there are always lingering details up for debate and question); it's easy to see where he was coming from. You cannot bargain with power, you have to form revolution and make power for yourself and bring it into your own hands.

This is why 'Corporation' is simply a language construct, with historical stepping stones to pitch in a great deal with the world governments and banks of the current era. By forming new language constructs, we can determine (and here is relating to what Chance has said), the economic privileges, similar to the Labour Party of the United Kingdom's policy, "For the Many, not the Few."

And yet, strangely, it is more of a policy than an economic model, and it heeds further interpretation, which is what propels its own construct, much like 'Corporation' to keep it going.
And then of course it is easy to say, once again, that the historical importance and impetus of Corporations is that it is simply a transference of law, order, civil constructs, and bureaucracy, into a larger mainframe. Knock out the mainframe, and you have every super hero film ever imagined. Maintain the mainframe, and you have all the dialogue and riches of the makers of history, and the transference of wealth and power, as opposed to starting everything from the grass roots, or a free for all, everyone "do everything from the grass roots" exploitation model.

With this in mind, everyone can benefit from new language constructs into the future, and now, over the tides of history, appeasement may indeed be the correct facility. This will serve large scale industry, through its top down approach to investment and economic matters.

From investopedia
Bottom-up investing is an opposite strategy to top-down. Practitioners of the bottom-up approach ignore macroeconomic factors and instead look at individual microeconomic factors that affect specific companies they're watching. For example, a bottom-up investor chooses a company and then looks at its financial health, supply, demand and other factors over a specified time period. Although there is some debate as to whether the top down approach is better than the bottom-up strategy, many investors have found top-down useful in determining the most promising sectors in a given market.
I would translate that into my own terms, to say that deals must be made, and injections of logic and reason (this is where this community can potentially come in), can be made to supply reason to corporations so that from the top down, or from the bottom up, whichever is preferred, new systems can be introduced to diagnose the disorder in society at large, worldwide, rather than creating enemies. This is even the opposite to historical revisionism. It is simply stating, in the long run, that if the top down benefits are drawn from history, then the Corporations, like the empires that preceded the corporate/economic era of current times, did indeed have some positive long lasting benefits, and that stirring up hatred, as opposed to creating new formal systems based on top down demands, is not the answer. Let us all work together!

S

spitler

It's absolutely fine, misty is welcome to comment, just as anyone is as long as they're not deliberately trying to down the topic. I have to take precautions.

M

Misty

Okay, so I have established that you are not trolling.
Let me pitch in with what I had been working on last year:

I had been working on a book called: The Human Corporation Language.
Yet, why would it be pro-corporation?

Corporations are the old established world order, containing all the history and class files available. Now, if we look at it in terms of language development, concepts that are filed away, and the playoff between what is spiritual and material, we realise that we need a material archive (and this relates to SamSam's post.) Without the continuation of Corporations, this language/material archive ceases to exist.

Joseph Stalin was firmly anti-appeasement. It is noted that in his early days, he would round up people to be shot in his small gangs performing small scale coups. Although this is as well documented as anything else that has been said about Stalin over the years (and that means, there are always lingering details up for debate and question); it's easy to see where he was coming from. You cannot bargain with power, you have to form revolution and make power for yourself and bring it into your own hands.
I don't know if you are really a stalin fan or not, but I would recommend against forming a party that celebrates a man who was literally more murderous than Hitler...probably won't get that many fans.

S

spitler

I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy.
This is the reason that I give Stalin some credit and believe in his image. But I don't doubt that given the time he was in, and the terrible circumstances, that he had to take drastic measures and use every ounce of his personality and his personality conflicts to bring about regime change.
Donald Trump is for example a highly conflicted personality, but how will history remember him? He passed his mental examination, Stalin did not.

History should remember Stalin, in terms of the files and archives (If you look at the marxist internet archives), as a jealous dictator who, at the same time, though a rival to Trotsky and Trotsky's use of metaphor and euphoria in his writing and criticisms, could retain a coolness and a calmness in carrying out just about any operation concievable, amidst class confusions and antagonisms to seal in a definite version of history. This is more than a historical footnote than those who would want to erase a person from history altogether, and thus relies on the principle of what it means to be an individual.

Nobody can just be a yes man and agree with Stalin, as he is long gone, as I think he died in, was it, 1953 or 1957? Needless to say, and to agree with Roosevelt, he was dealing with savage people in savage times, amidst world conflicts and manufactured famines. That would be my viewpoint. And then there comes the problem of manufacturing famines to gain a personal advantage. Stalin was an industrialist and essentially also a trade unionist, but he wasn't averse to bullying. I suspect that when bullying is taken out of context, it turns into mass purges and starvation, where his subordinates take the threat and act upon it due to persistence of the imposition of one persons' will. Again, to blame Stalin for all crimes may be a wrong turn to take when he was in fact an individual in charge of overall operations but not the minute details.

And as such, the micromanagement and macromanagement of intelligence and intellect are up for debate. Without relying on historical revisionism, how do we approach, either from the top down, or the bottom up, where the intelligence of these leaders really lied, rather than just proactively removing every instance of these leaders from history? At least Hitler and Stalin can stick around a little while longer through oration alone. Do you see my point?

How can corporations learn from the purges of the past?

Gamebot

I think your all forgetting we tried the new political party called citizens. It didnt work. ;)

Though, being serious maybe there could be a party more based on citizens helping make suggestions and have a bit more say in society. Of course with all of the different opions not sure how that would work out. Suppose thats why the political parties now fail. Any thoughts on how to improve on this idea? Thought I had one but didnt quiye go as planned.

S

spitler

Citizens for a start, has a very basic name. I look at the GMC logo, and that's nice and simple. Usually when you start a new society, you have a new logo, a new moderator. You throw out the old and pitch in the new.

My idea is new, and the citizens idea did not work out, however, I have not yet looked into it. Perhaps you could provide me some links and I could look over it. Thank you for the help.

I was hoping that the GMC could have its own corporate section. But this is at the moment what would seem to be a half baked idea.

M

Misty

I think your all forgetting we tried the new political party called citizens. It didnt work. ;)

Though, being serious maybe there could be a party more based on citizens helping make suggestions and have a bit more say in society. Of course with all of the different opions not sure how that would work out. Suppose thats why the political parties now fail. Any thoughts on how to improve on this idea? Thought I had one but didnt quiye go as planned.
I think the problem is, people want to be far left or far right imbeciles, like if you are calm and rational and a Middle person you get bullied on and hated by society. Citizens tried to be a Centrist party but they failed obviously, because humans are deeply tribal and cannot resist the urge to war and fight each other for the rest of eternity.

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
I think this started as a joke, but evolved. I'll be back to read this again and comment perhaps when I have more time. :D

S

spitler

It is typical to my style, to start something off in a mysterious manner, but this can be taken as a joke. I chose the username Spitler to demonstrate the difference and the union between right/left thinking, but with a slightly surrealist tone.

But, moving on.

I would like to give warm thanks to those who have participated in this topic. I understand, it can be understood by the group at large on this earth, that technologically we are struggling. While the major economies are booming, it seems that the costs are still ever-so present in the military sector, which accounts for, and to quote
U.S. defense expenditure in 2017 came to just under $686 billion, equating to 3.6 percent of GDP. By comparison, Germany spent around $45 billion on its armed forces last year, 1.2 percent of GDP.
Citizens, or civilians, sounds very defensive in tone, and it can easily be said that with the rise of policing and military costs, the ideas present themselves and transfer themselves in very particular hands. Whose hands, may we ask?
Take for example, twitter, which prevented people, a few years ago at least, from posting publicly to celebrities, while the sponsors, the event organisers, act behind the scenes and entice small minds in to their ways of doing things. This is the specialisation of marketing within closed fields, simply where social democracy becomes a fest between those who know best and those who don't, determined by social circles and not overall policy of functioning systems. It is, perhaps, what could be seen as liberal trickle-down economics. Whether a system is bottom-up or top-down, it matters not to dwell on neoliberalism when the distribution models are not favouring the impetus for higher or grander schemes within decision making frameworks. Call life small minded if you will. Neoliberalism is often a junk term thrown around with little meaning. If it can be understood, then that would help.

Originally written as:
"Whether a system is bottom-up or top-down, it matters not to dwell on neoliberalism or the grand scheme of the middle class, when the distribution models are not favouring the impetus for higher or grander schemes within decision making frameworks. Call life small minded if you will."

This is what cements the importance of military presence as a class of its own, acting remotely, but gifted with authority, and trained through journalism and media.

Costs need to be diverted through a social program and then afterwards an economic model.

Let us debate the meaning of patents. I pose the question for my Human Corporation Language:
How often are patents cut off from circulation, and can families benefit from patents that have been held as a family possession? Can this be sponsored by the state?

The question is posed because quite literally, there are different ruling classes available, and conflict arises in modern times due to intellectual property and the intellect process. For example, if the intellectual property of the iphone x was explored, what would the findings be? Who is in charge of the patenting system by-in large?

I propose that the game maker community search the internet for families with patents, and get these families involved in civil discourse and democracy. That way, a positive archive can begin, of all matters of a material/scientific interest. This would, on the surface of it, satisfy the term: "Citizens."
I remember for example, the process where the cog with the smiley face as a the logo was rejected. But at the same time, creating logos is a bit like patenting and it can affect the final outcome for what has a certain name, what is named X or Y, and so on. I would like to see this Citizens project to find out more.

Finally, and apologies to bearman_18; I have to move at my own pace in this discussion. And you said in the topic, Mafiawars, that you are limited with your internet access. But if you have thoughts, always feel free. I have waited a little while to collect my thoughts, and for others to have collected their thoughts also.

-- Other question: Can anyone shed light on the patenting system in China under the communist party of China? Can gamemaker extend patenting to international bodies and systems?

S

spitler

I have decided to change my ways. I want to be a better person. But to do this I need to accept two things:

1. Yes, the world is full of chaos, but Stalin's methods are out of date by modern day standards.
2. My ideas are good, but the execution is wanting. Can I have help.
3. * Removed because of potentially sensitive topic.

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
Alright, I've read this through five times, and I think I understand. I'm only 17, however, and thus my ability to use logic isn't fully developed, so I may misinterpret some things. Working around the terminology has been tough, but as a gamer and game dev, Im more than used to such grinds.

I'm not one to affiliate myself with political parties, as it opens one up to potentially dangerous stereotyping from other people. I agree more with the right than the left, but I would never call myself right-wing, as someone may jump to the conclusion that I'm, say, racsist against black people, know what I mean?

However, I like the ideas put forth, and would love to see this party become a thing. As, while I don't like to affiliate myself with one or another, I think it's good that political parties exist. I believe it's important that lots of people hold several different views, so we can determine what's right and wrong, what's effective and what's ineffective. After all, if we all hold the same view, then we may never realise where we are getting things wrong.

So I would like to see this party grow, and contribute if possible. I'm seeing a very unbiased look at history here, which I like. I was raised on the bloody awful A Beka Books, which are hilariously biased school books, especially when it comes to history.

I like how you want to encourage a positive implementation of technology. Definitely our current state with technology could use some work.

You seem to like corporations, as they hold an archive of information which is good for determining what's actually happened in history, but you want to improve on it, am I right there?

I'm gonna keep rereading this thread. When I think I fully understand, I'll try to pitch some ideas.

S

spitler

Perhaps if a disclosure project (similar to the UFO disclosure project) could be produced for corporations, to get an accurate picture of Corporate policy with particular interest to the patenting system, then more can be found out historically. Is there a deep seated need for the human race to store these values indefinitely, forever, or do these values belong to everyone?
I think that the patent system, as well as being one of the cornerstones of human progress, can allow stability against uprising factions who would muddy the water with alternate history and technical ideas. On the one hand, it is good to share, but on the other hand, what is it that we are sharing? Do we see the final kick towards central control as a rejection of everything that came before, or now a knowledge of what we can do in the future?

Perhaps if people could post links to patents that interest them, and give their historical interpretation for what these patents meant within the time period?

Thanks Bearman_18, I appreciate your wisdom, as you appear to have wisdom.
Please either ignore or accept my previous post about online hate. (Currently not moderated); It was only generalising.
If anyone else has any interpretations of this topic, that would be suitable,
but right now I am interested in the whole idea of social media activism, similar to a UFO disclosure project, relating to patents, and securing control for some families and individuals as a kick towards historical progress in technology.

-- I have developed a rough logo too, but I don't think I can post it yet.

S

spitler

I have also decided to add to this post to make it more exciting, but I will try not to bump a post in future. (Call it recompensation for me not being able to add a logo, perhaps we could deal with this in PM?)

Sometimes I notice similarities or coincidences, but maybe, DNA can be patented. If the procedure for finding DNA was very specific and delicate, then isn't all life and patenting or technological similarities or differences fragile also? Break one thing, and break another, like a code? So, can the technology used to identify genes be patented?

I then thought to myself, what next? Has DNA been patented? Has black DNA been patented for example and what worries can this cause? Could it be a positive communal thing to say: "Well, we understand that social behaviour, like language, can be either predictable or unpredictable, but overall if technology can be patented and applied to genes, then patents are a communal thing or a communally derived historical product, are they not?"

Secondly, is there such thing as group approval over personal individuality? We are all individuals, but if the group of individuals is not praised, then where does that leave the 'victim' of each groups as denoted by, say, X out of every group?
This means that the patenting system takes us through into the next era, but our genes are based around a communal effort and a historical effort, and not a personal/biological effort, in the long run.

So, if, in the future, everyone could have his/her own patent, then that would be symbiotic with genetics.

Thanks.

-- Imagine a cluster of new genes, created through technology. Who owns these genes if the genes are considered a product of humanity rather than an inbuilt history according to an overall concept of the Human universe or a personal biology?
There may be a case to be made away from mainstream genetics and data collection work, if Russia, China, and other countries become less capitalistic and issue the correct appeasment strategies. Then certain behaviours can be patented perhaps.