Goldilocks (2D Platform Metroidvania)

M

MrPr1993

I had this character and game lying around for some time. It's time I did something with this. And here's a bit of a screenshot for the basics.

It'll be a small project.

As for the plot, it isn't established just yet As for gameplay, it's, well, a platformer, and the player Goldilocks will soon gain the ability to use weapons or something... =w=

M

MrPr1993

Just a few bits put in; I added the font; set up the platforming basics (the jump through platform) and set up the enemy. Now to set up the combat. =0

T

Torball

I like how this is looking so far, can't wait to see how it ends up with further development. :D

M

MrPr1993

OH MAN! I completely forgot to update thus U.U; Well...

I did BIG changes in this one game. Gameplay-wise and appearance-wise.

Here it is.

The game's a metroidvania now, and Goldie here is now with a larger appearance. The gameplay will be based around her strength and combat. I do hope to get back to this so I can apply the new things; I already set up the text and NPC functions, alongside your typical abilities found in many metroidvanias (read. wall jump). These GIFs are old. But yeah.

Hope to update soon!

W

willthetarget

This looks cool! The character is almost comically muscley, I like it! Excited to see this develop :)

Joe Ellis

This looks cool but your 3d game looks better, this is quite basic but Shaundi has a vibe all of its own, sorry if that seems negative

M

MrPr1993

This looks cool but your 3d game looks better, this is quite basic but Shaundi has a vibe all of its own, sorry if that seems negative
No worries! I'm hopin to finish up a demo for Shaundi's game soon. That game only needs to have its areas and cutscenes built up.

As for this one, I gotta make some more moves and build up the combat system.

T

TGHoly

Plot of this game is so epic! XD

IMO character seem too big for the screen.

S

Sam (Deleted User)

I would rather just assume she had a flat chest. Those massive boobs are distracting, in a very odd yet unsatisfying way. Other than that, I like the art style, everything looks pretty cool. I just hate it when people try to make cartoons look hot, whether in a serious or a joking sort of way. It never works (at least not to people like me who aren't in to that kind of thing)....