• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Gamemaker AdMob Missing Video Support??

B

Blakecubed

Hello!

Yet another question. Is it possible to incorporate Reward / Video Interstitial ads in Gamemaker:Studio 1.4? I'm able to use Banner and non-video Interstitial ads, but no video ones.

Thanks in advance!

Mert

My applications get video ads - on both interstitial and rewarded ones. (with Yoyogames' Google Play Services extension - AdMob)

T

Tigas

Could provide a GMX file with the extensions I am not able to see my ads, GMS 1.4.9999

I would like to know what files you are using, JDK, NDK, SKD, thank you.

B

Blakecubed

My applications get video ads - on both interstitial and rewarded ones. (with Yoyogames' Google Play Services extension - AdMob)
Thanks for the reply!

What function did you have to call to display a video ad? I've looked through what I believe is the same extension (as included in the Demos menu) and don't see anything about video ads.

Thanks again!

B

Blakecubed

Could provide a GMX file with the extensions I am not able to see my ads, GMS 1.4.9999

I would like to know what files you are using, JDK, NDK, SKD, thank you.
Hmmm... are you trying to implement ads on Andriod or iOS?

T

Tigas

Thank you for responding I was with a blocker of advertisements installed on the cell phone so it was not appearing the banners: V