Discussion Let's talk about my Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ethian

Greetings...

I want to say, that i have an acquaintance... i mentioned it before...

And he's not just an acquaintance, me and him we're closer friends!

All of my ideas posted in this forum are not mine, are from that friend! for example: The Nuts Goners (Do you renember them? also, sorry for write the info about them so badly, bad enough to make )

He gave me ideas for entertain myself since before i came to this forum, also, he even teached me to draw, write, and talk in a certain, fashionized way, well, he inspired me to end learning those stuff from him, also, he inspired me to make my own characters and others, showing me his favourite entertainment sources like Undertale and Nat Geo Kids (Now they re our's)

Before he came up to me to give those ideas, i was bored, i didn't knew what to do for entertain... also, i even didn't knew how to draw so goodly... until he came up to me and we ended making friends!

What do you think about that story?

E

ethian

Did he make you post this topic too?
It's my idea... i decided to make this thread to confess the thing i confessed because my friend wants to use his ideas that are now seem to be claimed as my own on this website, especially the Nuts Goner one, and i made this thread for confess the idea is actually from my friend for avoid to make my friend be demanded by plagiarism...
...sorry...

Also, i forgot to say...

Even my username is my friend's idea.

And me and my friend, we're like two classmates that seems one helps the other...

Status
Not open for further replies.