• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request LF Animator - 2D Beat 'em Up game - Platformer

S

Stan van Houten

Hello Everybody!

I'm creating a 2D - Beat 'em Up - Side Scrolling game in Pixel Art. The players' character is a brawler (think Super Smash). The character can choose between different fighting styles. Each with their own animations.

I've got a Game Design Document I could sent to you, should you decide to join ^^

QUICK PROJECT INFO:
In the game, you'll play as an elf who has been recruited as an E.L.F. (Elite Loyal Fighter).
You'll fight your way through the game, solving puzzles and costumizing your character.

TASKS FOR THE ANIMATOR:
- Character fighting animations
- Character interaction animations
- Character movement animations

I'm also working with GitHub to push and fetch updates from other collaborators :)

If you would like to help out, please PM me, or leave a comment ^.^

P.S. How my project looks like right now:
ss+(2016-06-22+at+10.29.43).png ss+(2016-06-15+at+04.39.47).png

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stan van Houten

'Costumising'? The goal is to find some clothes for the main character? o_O

On the serious side though, what are you long term plans for release of the game? I.e. Steam, consoles, paid, free?
It's a brawler where you can fully costumize your character :) Instead of the standard characters you can choose from :)

I was planning to release the game on Steam with controler support. Paid or free is for the team to decide when it's finished. Hopefully paid tho :)

D

Don

I am certainly willing help with some movement and collisions.

S

Stan van Houten

I am certainly willing help with some movement and collisions.
Would be great! :) I've done some simple movement coding, but since I'm an artist, it's not working properly :p
Could you sent me a PM? :)

S

Stan van Houten

If there are any pixel artist who want to help out, please send me a PM ^^

S

Stan van Houten

Still looking for someone to join us! :)
We're going to sell the game on Steam ^^

S

Stan van Houten

For now, I need some artist to help out. We're now with 2 artists, and 2 programmers. :)
As soon as we got more content, we're going to need some musicians :)

But for now, it's artists that we need. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

amantino

Hello!

If you're still looking for artists, I'd like to apply - my portfolio is:
amantinopixel.wordpress.com

Please contact me via e-mail if you're interested,

Vukasin