Windows Kids Next Door RPG FanGame?

ArudanIsMe

Hey guys! SO Ive been doing early development on a fanmade rpg game from CN's show by Mr. Warburton "Codename: Kids Next Door" Beginning of this year I thought about if I should challenge myself on rpg and I always liked to do fan content as well, however if I post certain content of fan related work by me, its free. Im working on a rpg like fangame of KND. These are the progresses.

mother.png sprNigelAnim.gif KND CG Image 1.jpg KND rpg progress 1.jpg sector ml Dialogue.jpg For copyright I won't have to worry as the creator has the rights to it still and he likes the fan art I always send him and I get other bigger twitter accounts to share my stuff and tag him and the VA of Number 1 and 2 sometimes where they even like it. I did mention to him if there is a point he wants me to take it down I would.
-----------------------------------------------------
What do you guys think? Pretty close to the show itself?

-----------------------------------------------------
Codename: Kids Next Door was created and own by Mr. Tom Warburton and produced on CartoonNetwork.Ⓒ All rights goes to respected owner.

L

Lucia

I don't know this cartoon, it looks nice. An rpg looks the best choice for this kind of game. the charaset looks perfect and about the artwork, no words, also because they are from the original cartoon, no?
But... can you have copyright iusses?

ArudanIsMe

I don't know this cartoon, it looks nice. An rpg looks the best choice for this kind of game. the charaset looks perfect and about the artwork, no words, also because they are from the original cartoon, no?
But... can you have copyright iusses?
As long as it isnt sold and is free then its fine. Im making this for fun mostly. Mr. Warburton likes most of the stuff I do but I am playing my cards right too just incase and told him if he wants me to take it down at some point later I said I would.

ArudanIsMe

As long as it isnt sold and is free then its fine. Im making this for fun mostly. Mr. Warburton likes most of the stuff I do but I am playing my cards right too just incase and told him if he wants me to take it down at some point later I said I would.
Also artwork was drawn by me. I know how to draw a lot of fan content in their original style from studying the shows, and reference.

Use to love this cartoon back in the day. Man, I feel old, it's been over 16 years. Jeez.

Anyway can't wait to see the finished product.

L

Lucia

oh! great! So good luck!

ArudanIsMe

Hey guys! Bet y'all thought I forgot about this huh? ;) wellll I've been behind the scenes and been doing more designing(while purchased some assets) and made some more progress! also altered the story a bit!

so lets get down to the picture updates

BG for dialogue scene: