Portfolio - Programming Expert GML programmer available for Hire

Hello,

I am Shubham Bansod, a seasoned expert in Game Maker and Game Maker Studio. šŸš€ With over a decade of experience in game development, I have created numerous games that showcase my passion and proficiency in this field.

If you are looking for a skilled Game Maker programmer who can bring your ideas to life and create exceptional games, look no further. šŸŽ® I am confident in my ability to take on any innovative project and push the boundaries of gaming experiences.

Please feel free to contact me for further information. šŸ“© I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Shubham Bansod

Contact Information:

Or You can DM me here too. šŸ“¬

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VICTOR - THE VEGAN VAMPIER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chester's Revenge

Check Out at Steam!!

METEOR FRIGHT

THE ADVENTURES OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

BALL JUGGLE!

MONSTER POP

Coming soon!

FIND TWINS

FIST FIGHT

Coming soon!

Feel free to contact me through PM here on the forum or by email.[email protected] , [email protected]

Last edited:
G

gamer4life

Shubham Bansod, your a G when it comes to your skills. I started learning game maker and I was like idk 4 or 5 something months in. I posted about help with my game in the forums. He downloaded it and sent me a PM. He's very professional and also undersands what you were trying do of go for and just makes it better. He's a real joy to work with and you want to talk about a fast turn around time wow. This dude hustles on getting your project done. You won't be disappointed with the his work!

V

Vanavah Edwards

Hello:

I contracted Shubham to do 3 major projects for a game to be used worldwide. My projects were for windows but strickly for mobile devices such as Android and iOS as these now dominate the market. I have used 3 other programmer advertised services on Game Maker and one of them took my money and never hear from him again. The other I had to open a PayPal resolution dispute for badly working code, and another takes a hell of a time to give support and required numerous emails begging for support. In my honest opinion as many of you want good support as I did, Shubham gives excellent support within minutes, finishes projects within days, and is more than competent to handle the difficult tasks I contracted him to do. I have other projects and my current project will require maintenance and I will use him without a shadow of a doubt.

Signed
Vanavah Edwards
Software Engineer / IT Consultant

Avialable!
Ps: Haha I realised that I started GM in 2008 :p and also i haven't updated my portfolio's title :p lololol

Updated

Last edited:

Leonic

Shubham is a very friendly and helpful teacher and friend. I recently got into making games, and when I posted a add on the collaboration forum asking for a teacher. Shubham was the first one to answer and with one our of us working together several of the big setbacks I was having in my game were solved. He taught me many useful things and was extremely flexible A+

Monchan

Shubham is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is extremely courteous and he really motivates you as a developer to bring the best out of your game. He is willing to offer advice to the some of the ideas in your project if you want his input, and he is very organized in his approach. You never feel like he's dishonest or attempting to scam you in a certain way, because his methods are very organized and he shows you the actual information he used to calculate the work he did for you.

---

**MY EXPERIENCE**

I was working with Shubham when he decided to help me edit my completed game. I already made my game with a previous programmer before, but now that programmer was unwilling to help me edit the game after its completion. So, I contacted Shubham and informed him about the situation. He told me that he needed around 30 mins or so to go through the code of the game and understand how its laid out, and then he would begin working with me.

When I work with programmers, I like to work with them in real time over Discord - Share Screen so I can see what they're doing and talk to them as we go. Shubham was more than happy to accommodate.

We worked together on this project over Discord and it turned out amazing. He is VERY supportive and understanding. I highly, highly recommend hiring him in your future endeavors, he is really amazing!

Roden124

Shubham is a great programmer to work with! He's easygoing and dedicated to the task. It's always a delight talking with him.
I've requested fairly complicated features (a notorious habit of mine) and he was able to adapt to them seamlessly without fuss or complaint.
I definitely recommend him if you're looking for someone to hire! d(^^)

Monchan

So itā€™s been about a year since I last posted on this thread. I have been working with Shubham since that time to update my game to its fullest extent. As you may know, programming is not always so simple as just updating this and that to make it work how you want it, especially when youā€™re working on a project that another programmer coded, as Shubham has.

The project that we have worked on has now finished its initial stage, and Shubham has cleared it of any bugs and performance issues that we could find. He was also skilled enough to even add additional features that I really wanted, which I imagine is difficult when working on a foreign project.

All the positive things I mentioned in my previous post still stand, and he has continued with those positive skills through my whole time working with him. The amazing thing with working with Shubham as well, is that he is VERY experienced when it comes to mobile uploads and making your game efficient in the mobile market.

I am literally lost when it comes to how I upload my app for Apple products. Shubham has plenty of experience in this area, as he has made plenty of mobile games himself. He was able to kindly and comfortably walk me through the process of uploading on iOS: The devices I needed, the accounts I needed to create, etc.

Iā€™ve learned so much from him, and I didnā€™t even hire him as a teacher. In my opinion, he is the model of programmers anyone on this website should look for when making games. Working with him has been an absolute pleasure, and now my app has been uploaded on iOS marketplace, awaiting review! And I know in the future, if thereā€™s any bugs I find, he will be the one to help me fix them.

The way we talk has become less client/consumer and more as overseas friends, and we know in the future we can discuss game ideas with each other and have each other give feedback on ideas :)

I truly value the relationship Iā€™ve made with him. Thank you Shubham! I couldnā€™t have completed my app without you šŸ˜© Youā€™re the best šŸ™

Ehsan

Pirates vs Clones
Reading the mostly positive reviews on this thread I decided to work with Shubham, plus because he agreed to my budget. Unfortunately my collaboration with him didn't meet those standards. The first project we did was very poorly made. At this point I was out 700 dollars and the first draft I got was unplayable. We had agreed on 2000 USD for match-3 like game with 50 levels. And at 700 in 4 weeks I'd at least hoped I could get something decent for this type of game. But it was a Frankenstein mashup of non-interactive sprites, with no gameplay mechanic whatsoever. I asked for a refund but he didn't want to saying he spent his hours and provided a service (bought resources etc) so I thought fair enough and I didn't want to open a PayPal dispute as I understand how it is with freelance work. Instead - as he pleaded he'll do better - I suggested he completes a playable prototype. Even that took a while and I decided to hire an additional developer. With the same docs, he made it in one day and for a fraction of the price! Which I ended up showing to Shubham to kind of imitate and finish a (symbolical) prototype so we could close the deal. Ending up paying double.
The other guy was from a freelance website which I rather not support, and as most of them are cheap and my presumption was that it means poor quality. Many sellers I've worked with were incredibly accommodating and kept their end of the deal and promise of quality.
We did couple more prototypes with Shubham which didn't go so well either. Ended up hiring the other guy additionally, plus he was late, had a hard time understanding the concept, etc. But one thing I asked Shubham was to not just drop the files with no description as it is confusing and I can't know what changes he implemented, but he kept doing this. Which frankly I found it very nonchalant and unorganized (he also forgot features which I had to constantly reference to my notes/docs).
He is probably an experienced GML programmer, but these are the things he lacks, at least in my experience. Working with him was very time-consuming as he needs your guidance and feedback at every turn. I can live with helping him explain the concept in more depth - making animated videos - but even then he had a hard time understanding it.
Our other discord was hourly pay vs fixed price. As every project we did took a relatively very long time, I proposed a fixed price for the second and third project. He agreed on a deal and started the work. When the 3rd project ended he billed me by hours! Which really bothered me, it was very unprofessional. It wasn't so much either, 50 dollars more. I wish he consulted with me first, and then he just pretended we didn't have a deal in place.

I kept working with Shubham because I wanted to build on a long-term collaboration. Especially working on this project. Now I have to start over with someone else. Which will require me to repeat all the things from the start and lose a lot of time.

I respect his work knowledge and wishes for a fair price for his work, however, the quality of service he provides is lacking some major skills like problem-solving and organizational skills that saves time. That said, considering how much time I needed to spend to guide him, in addition to making the design docs, hourly pay is not an issue as much as his pace of productivity. Now that the game concept is greenlit with the last prototype we did, I offered him the initial 2000 for 50 levels. He didn't take it so...

As a final word, I like to say I'm glad we could amicably resolve our issues and move on and wish Shubham all the best. Sorry for the harsh critique, hope you can take these as points of improvement.

Last edited:

Monchan

I have recently requested Shubhams services once more, and once again he was an absolute pleasure to work with.

My mobile game was having some difficulty on the Google Play store due to some issues regarding ā€œAPI Targetingā€, which I didnā€™t know what it meant, so I contacted Shubham and he was able to walk me through the security policies and other updates I had to make on game to have it reupload to the Play Store.

However we found that my old programmer coded my game in a way that makes the code obsolete with the current version of GameMaker, so Shubham had to go through and fix that. And fix it he did! In only 1 session as well (2 sessions, but the first session was just examining the problem). My app is back and running again in Google Play šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø

Honestly it just feels good to know someone like Shubham. Again, I have no clue on how anything coding related works, so having someone like Shubham willing to help is always a pleasure!