• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Steam Super Captain 3D . A Super Hero shoot em up!

T

TeamGizmoid

Hello everyone! We just released our new game on Steam and we would like showing it to you!

Super Captain 3D is a shmup where you are a Super Hero defending Earth! The gameplay gravitates towards more of a classic feel like Space Invaders rather than being too bullet hell based. Theres also very light rpg elements like XP, leveling up and upgrading your main abilities.

Game Features:

• *A shoot-em-up where you are a Super Hero. Use your Metal Form, Laser Beam and Light Speed to defeat the Invaders.
    *Gain Experience fighting enemies to level up your Super Powers however you see fit.
    *Traverse 8 different stages in the Story Mode, including the skies of a city or the vast space.
    *Fight over 20 kind of aliens, including 4 evil bosses.
    *Secret unlockables that further develop the story and add more gameplay!
    *A Super Heroic original soundtrack full of electronic beats!

Store Page:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/972050/Super_Captain_3D/

Screenshots:

T

TeamGizmoid

pixel art + vector art + draws + linear icons. So strange.
Yeah its kinda strange haha, but it makes more sense when playing the game's story mode: maybe not a great reference haha but its a setting similar to the movie PIXELS.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Glyph

Yeah I thought the art styles were jarring as well but I didn’t want to be the bad guy LOL

Hang on, we’re you talking to yourself? I don’t see any other posts here.

T

TeamGizmoid

Yeah I thought the art styles were jarring as well but I didn’t want to be the bad guy LOL

Hang on, we’re you talking to yourself? I don’t see any other posts here.
Hello, please dont worry about that, we appreciate every type of feedback! We considered the art style could prove to be attention grabbing for its strangeness, we will see on the long term how it works out haha!

The other person i replied to deleted their post :(

G

Glyph

Don't get me wrong, I like the look of the game. And as you said, it makes sense if you play the game, so you have obviously put some thought into this. :)