Portfolio - Audio Free Background Music + SFX for your games!

O

oshibobo

Hi we my need a background theme music and a click sounds effect do you think you will be able to do that for us, we be glad to credit your name on our game..?

M

Muffin Lad

Check under the 'download' section of my website http://www.muffinlad.com/ There are 6 background music packs to choose from and I have a SFX pack on there as well. I currently cannot do anything exclusive but you're more than welcome to use anything I have uploaded already!

M

Misty

Does this have stuff for Fighter Jet games and Medieval games....reason being is, I got no space on my hard drive and I gotta be sure before I download this thing.

O

oshibobo

Does this have stuff for Fighter Jet games and Medieval games....reason being is, I got no space on my hard drive and I gotta be sure before I download this thing.
Hey thanks for been interested and sorry for late reply i have been so busy, and we have already find a musician who has manage to get everything done.
you can test the game here 16bitsoft.com/files/SCM/HTML5/index.html and let us know what you think

C

Chungsie

I don't mean the soundcloud link, your personal website link is not working for me.

D

DwarvenDev

I don't mean the soundcloud link, your personal website link is not working for me.
Yeah i didn't click on that and i also get a 404. I tried just searching for it on google but didnt get any results reguarding this subject.

R

Rednavi

Thank you for the uploads! Will keep them in mind in case I ever need them!