• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM No Marketplace tab?

R

Richard Hayes

Hello!

I'm using the most recent version of Game Maker Studio 1.4, and the "Marketplace" tab seems to be missing. This means I can't get access to a bunch of 1.4 assets that I spent a good amount of money on. Was this intentionally removed from 1.4, or is there something else I need to do to make it appear again?

Thanks for your time!

Richard

It was intentionally removed. It's in the release notes and forum blog post for the latest version of 1.4.

They mention that you can still download assets directly from the marketplace website.

R

Richard Hayes

It was intentionally removed. It's in the release notes and forum blog post for the latest version of 1.4.

They mention that you can still download assets directly from the marketplace website.
Thanks a lot! I looked for those, but I was having a hard time finding them. It's a shame it's been removed, but at least I can get them directly from the marketplace, as you say.

I don't typically post on these forums, so please let me know if we have some way of accepting an answer that I'm not seeing at this time. Otherwise, thanks again!

You're welcome. There is no "accept answer" function on these forums that I'm aware of. A simple thanks (or even just a reply) letting me know if a solution works for you is much appreciated, as you have done already!:)