Android To Arms!! - a solitaire deck building fantasy game (Free)

L

Latahunden

promo_skull_small.png
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.latahunden.toarms

'To Arms!!' is a tiny deckbuilding game with a decent amount of depth, inspired by card games like Dominion, Star Realms and Thunderstone. What makes this different is the strict focus on single player and a design that is built to fit the smart phone format.

This game was put together in my spare time. I don't have any crazy ideas of making money on this, so it's free without ads. All I want from you is that you try it out and let me know what you think about it.

If you are more convinced by lists with exclamation marks at the end, read below:
* Casual deckbuilder designed for phones!
* Campaign with 50 levels!
* Totally FREE game, without ads or ingame payments!
* More than 75 different monsters, units and items!
* LOOT!
* Battle mode with 100 levels and more coming!
* Elves, Vikings, Paladins, Goblins, Nuns, Ninjas & much more!

1.png 2.png 3.png

I

itameio

This looks fun, i'll be checking this out And tell you what i think.

EDIT : Woops, it says i don't currently have enough space on my phone so i'll be checking it out later.

I

Ivan

Hi, mate. This game is AWESOME. You are a genius ;) Im a big fan of the deckbuilding mechanic. Just complete a couple of the tutorial levels and think that this game is rly fun. The pixel art is very good. Keep up the good work :cool:

L

Latahunden

Hi, mate. This game is AWESOME. You are a genius ;) Im a big fan of the deckbuilding mechanic. Just complete a couple of the tutorial levels and think that this game is rly fun. The pixel art is very good. Keep up the good work :cool:
Thanks man!
Sorry for the late reply.

Roleybob

Hey

I know I'm late to the party but well done on this game, it's really well constructed and has some nice ideas while still being familiar enough for anyone with a little deckbuilding experience to jump right in. Nice variety of ways to play the game as well - even though they're pretty much functionally identical the different quirks to each mode keep it interesting.

Only criticisms would be that it takes quite a few games through the campaign to get to anything near challenging (I realise that you have to train deckbuilder virgins but maybe would be nice to have Crawl become available a bit earlier), and some in-game functionality, like not being able to check what actions or income the units in your discard pile and deck provide, despite being able to see what cards are in those piles.

Good job dude

I

Inconmon

Hey man, absolutely loving To Arms!! So far.

Yes, as deck building veteran it's not overly challenging, but it's well made and lots of fun. Great work.