Discussion (Reboot)"Nuts Goners"

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ethian

Greetings.

I know anyone didn’t undestood and misunderstood the topic…

That is because i didn’t wrote the info so goodly, so i decided to reboot the info.
Forget all the previous info, and go with this new, better one:

Please read all!

“Nuts goner” is the name I call to some fictional characters that, thanks to one or more of their characteristics, whether physical or psychological, make me feel something i like to feel (Isn’t nethier anxiety nor nervousness! Is just other thing!) because it makes me go nuts (That is why “Nuts Goner” is called of this way) and end dancing happily on a crazy way for the existence of those characters (Good fight against the sedentarism).
Those characteristics are of ninjas, (Weapons and Skills), the ones who know martial arts (their screams, their poses and moves) spies (background music and abilities) gunmen of the wild west (Hat, background music), of detectives (Clothing and Background music)… Gentlemeness, Skinniness, Slenderness, Tallness, Black coat Jacket, and probably more…
It just makes me feel this thing to me, not for everyone else, but, what do you think?

Nuts Goner examples:

Hades from Hercules and his face

Captain Standish from the animated movie “Free Birds” and his’ Clothing and Talking.

Cranky from “The Wild Adventures of Blinky Bill” and his face, chest and Talking.

Sly Cooper and His Abilities.

SCP 049 and his Clothing, Talking and Hospital Themes

Undyne isn’t a nuts goner, but this theme song of hers sounds when all the nuts goners are in action like Sly Cooper...
and doing martial arts. (This is what i Imaginate and i like it each time i hear this theme song)

Mettaton EX isn’t a nuts goner, but, his theme song is the most characteristic theme song i hear when i dance after seeing a nuts goner.

Talking about Undertale, a game like Undertale also Undertale itself must contain nuts goners, as when i had played it, i felt like i was watching an animated adventure movie at the cinema. Nuts goners are frequent on family friendly media, but not so frequent on media where viewer discresion is advised...

And now, What do you think?

Last edited:

wadaltmon

So a "nuts goner" is a character that, when you in particular see them on television or in a game, causes you to spontaneously jump up and begin dancing while a song from the Undertale soundtrack plays in your head, because you feel something other than anxiety or nervousness?

E

ethian

So a "nuts goner" is a character that, when you in particular see them on television or in a game, causes you to spontaneously jump up and begin dancing while a song from the Undertale soundtrack plays in your head, because you feel something other than anxiety or nervousness?
Some kind of nervousness to hyperactivity like i was eating sugar...
Not just the Undertale OST, also the Cuphead OST:
With this crazy and cartoonish theme song and similars of the OST.
And also this cheery circus theme song.

Last edited:
G

Guest User

huh. well waddaya know, i do think i actually understand now as well. :eek:

E: idk what to do with this information.

E

ethian

huh. well waddaya know, i do think i actually understand now as well. :eek:

E: idk what to do with this information, though.
Just don't be lazy when reading all i wrote! (It looks isn't so much text!) And figure out at the end!
Don't be lazy if you want to understand the topic!

E

ethian

I had made my own nuts goner for my project that is an Undertale-like game:

His name is Cléxo, and he knows martial arts...

I was thinking on use this for build my project

When i checked out, i discovered it contains errors when running, so, i also was thinking on fix the issues here...

I don't know... but... my game must be not so similar to Undertale... so, everything programmed by myself... so...

John Andrews

Living Enigma
name is Cléxo, and he knows martial arts...
He knows martial arts...

Kind of reminds me of a person, well, an user, who was obsessed with martial arts and stuff like that a little while ago, dunno if anyone remembers him, he was also making an undertale inspired game btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.