GameMaker/Game Dev Memes

Roa

I swear, meme has become synonymous with "something was funny one time, so its funny if I make a low effort reference too in the same format"

I think I giggled at 3 of these.

Roa

You know, its ironic I say that given my avatar is actually from a webm called "slightly upset"
A live play of oedipus rex. I never laughed so 💩💩💩💩ing hard in my life when I first saw it posted to something so... mundane. It became my avatar just because of the natural condescending look of it.

MissingNo.

Haha. Here's how it is for me...
Society thinks you work at a call center?o_O

You know, its ironic I say that given my avatar is actually from a webm called "slightly upset"
This is why I love memes, some of them are so incredibly stupid that you can't help but laugh. I used to find most memes stupid and unfunny.
But I think after my soul was in a black pit of despair for so long devoid of any humanity, it eventually crawled out of the abyss desperate for laughter.

Although to this day I still can't find the Harlem Shake funny or even remotely charming, so maybe I'm not quite there yet.

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
Society thinks you work at a call center?o_O
Yes. That's the type of respect/disrespect you get from your relatives here if you tell them that you work on your computer. No one cares, no one asks you what you do, and everyone tells you do something better without even knowing what you actually do.

And let's please limit discussion here as it is a meme thread. Thanks.